Jus Sayin

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

My opinion is that this fireman who calls himself Jus Sayin is trolling every towns board to see if he can find something to defend that $450 he pays monthly for his benefits while people, such as myself, pay $0.00 for even better coverage. He must have his panties all twisted in a knot. I know the average FF "package" thru an a ***hole FF who just had a gay old marriage in New York (Yuck!) to get his partner on his medical benefits. I see his stumbing out of gay bars drunk because of his shame, shame at being friend of not being gay a butty all over with different manly men. I would never invite a Fireman my house because the saying of "there goes the neighborhood," would apply. Maybe he could lift an auto with a halogen tool (I'm getting good") if someone got a flat or something. No matter what, the guy is a complete jerkoff who got his job thru nepotism and I guess top FF pay he must consider his life a success. I make that about every 2 months. Go Chris Christie!! The Trenton man on a mission to make these *** holes do some work, and always remember; books not booze. Christie!!

Guest Guest

My opinion is that this fireman who calls himself Jus Sayin is trolling every towns board to see if he can find something to defend that $450 he pays monthly for his benefits while people, such as myself, pay $0.00 for even better coverage. He must have his panties all twisted in a knot. I know the average FF "package" thru an a ***hole FF who just had a gay old marriage in New York (Yuck!) to get his partner on his medical benefits. I see his stumbing out of gay bars drunk because of his shame, shame at being friend of not being gay a butty all over with different manly men. I would never invite a Fireman my house because the saying of "there goes the neighborhood," would apply. Maybe he could lift an auto with a halogen tool (I'm getting good") if someone got a flat or something. No matter what, the guy is a complete jerkoff who got his job thru nepotism and I guess top FF pay he must consider his life a success. I make that about every 2 months. Go Chris Christie!! The Trenton man on a mission to make these *** holes do some work, and always remember; books not booze. Christie!!

You seriously need a hobby. Your obsession with the West Hudson emergency service is consuming your life. Get up from the computer before your life passes you by.

Guest Guest

UMMM, kids, this is what drugs will do to your brain. Thank you for setting such a bad example. It will help when the kids say "I don't want to grow up to be like that guy." (Yes, YOU!!)

For someone who claims to have it so good you sound awfully bitter.

Trolling the Boards?

Nah,

I just enjoy pushing your buttons and then reading your half-assed illiterate attempts at revenge.

It makes me smile and sometimes I even laugh.

Your my own personal little clown, now go ahead, make me laugh some more.

jus sayin

Guest Kearny Senior

Barney, Barney, Barney, Everyone knows you're a disgruntled cop that wishes he were a FF. We get it.

Guest guest

Jus Sayin is one of those lazy overpaid firedogs who has been living off the fat of the land.It's about time he and lazy drunken comrades with big mouths have to join the real world and start contributing to their benefits just like every other American worker.Welcome to the real world boys.By the way Jus I hope you are wearing your helmet when you ride that bike of yours to protect that soft uneducated head of yours.

Guest Kearny Senior

Jus Sayin is one of those lazy overpaid firedogs who has been living off the fat of the land.It's about time he and lazy drunken comrades with big mouths have to join the real world and start contributing to their benefits just like every other American worker.Welcome to the real world boys.By the way Jus I hope you are wearing your helmet when you ride that bike of yours to protect that soft uneducated head of yours.

OK, Barney, thanks for your brilliant comments.

"By the way Jus I hope you are wearing your helmet when you ride that bike of yours to protect that soft uneducated head of yours."

Why? Is that what happened to you?

Been in the "real" world all my life, BTW didja get your property tax rebate yet?

Didn't think so.

jus sayin