Moving

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

As I cruised in my new Beamer that I bought on Friday, cash of course because I do not like to pay interest, I noticed that in a town somewhat near me that there were several guys wearing a towns firefighter T-shirts moving furniture and such into a u-haul truck so I went to a loal Starbucks, purchased a coffee, and drove back. I did not offer my helpfull services but rather inquired if they were moving into the area. The owner stated to me that he had been terminated from his 25 year vacation some time ago but could no longer handle his monthly mortgage payments in conjunction with his auto payments. I was aghast. Aghast with laughter that is and told him it was a common thing these days. He stated he was putting his furnishings into a storage facility and going to live with his wifes parents. I could barely contain myself while offering my condolences and sheer delght. He may have been from Harrison or Kearny, I hope. Wow, his tightlikeglue brothers were helping him out, literally. What a shame for such brave and egotisitical brothers to treat each other as such. I wished him and his family good health as I would never want to see anyone suffer an illness. I mean that because that is not something to joke about. I suggested to him to take on a paper route or something while trying to find another do nothing job and left. That coffee was he best I ever tasted. Barney likes coffee. Gotta go.

Guest Harrison Senior

As I cruised in my new Beamer that I bought on Friday, cash of course because I do not like to pay interest, I noticed that in a town somewhat near me that there were several guys wearing a towns firefighter T-shirts moving furniture and such into a u-haul truck so I went to a loal Starbucks, purchased a coffee, and drove back. I did not offer my helpfull services but rather inquired if they were moving into the area. The owner stated to me that he had been terminated from his 25 year vacation some time ago but could no longer handle his monthly mortgage payments in conjunction with his auto payments. I was aghast. Aghast with laughter that is and told him it was a common thing these days. He stated he was putting his furnishings into a storage facility and going to live with his wifes parents. I could barely contain myself while offering my condolences and sheer delght. He may have been from Harrison or Kearny, I hope. Wow, his tightlikeglue brothers were helping him out, literally. What a shame for such brave and egotisitical brothers to treat each other as such. I wished him and his family good health as I would never want to see anyone suffer an illness. I mean that because that is not something to joke about. I suggested to him to take on a paper route or something while trying to find another do nothing job and left. That coffee was he best I ever tasted. Barney likes coffee. Gotta go.

Couldn't have been Harrison FF's, there were no layoffs there. BTW, beamers are overrated and repairs are very expensive although your "beamer" is probably a Hyundai.

Guest Harrison's Bravest

I really hate to tell you this but you made a serious financial mistake. That new beamer you just paid cash for you could have financed with the 0% financing BMW is offering on all new cars. You could have left that 40+K in the bank earning interest and just wrote a monthly check with no interest charges.

Of course we both know there's no new beamer, don't we cupcake.

Translation:

As I peddled down the street on my new BMX that I bought on Friday with my birthday money, I noticed several men wearing FD shirts moving furniture.

I stopped by the Little Jimmy truck for a bubble gum ice and on my way back to watch the men work I hit a bump fell off my bike dropped my ice and scraped my knee.

The men helped me up and offered to buy me another ice but I was crying and so mad I went straight home and made up this story to make me feel better.

Mom put my training wheels back on and said I have to practice more before I can take them off,

stupid bike!

jus sayin

Guest Guest

First of all, you must have really crappy cars at your house if you think a BMW is worth only $40,000.00. Secondly, I could care less about the .05 % interest my money gets in the bank these day Cash is king. The money you claim tlo be eaing interest in the bank would be a money market account and I could care less. You have Port wine taste on a beer wallet jerkoff. I, can't drive $455.00. Some Sammy Hagar from way back.