Party

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

I am throwing a barbecue 4th of July weekend to celebrate the medical starting to be taken out of the firemens checks because it was a long time coming for the NJ guys. NY wil be next. It should have happened around September 11, 2001 but there was a sidetrack. I laugh at these 9/11 services for the firemen because they knew it could happen at any time and their ***** wives are all zillionaires now. They chose the the 20 year welfare route figuring nothing like that would ever happen. Well, too bad. They should stop these crap memorial services and get back to the $100,000 a year welfare stipend. Nobody cares anymore. I know I don't. Then again, I didn't care the day it happened. Enough crying like infants is enough. The fake tears don't work anymore.

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Guest Kearny Senior

I am throwing a barbecue 4th of July weekend to celebrate the medical starting to be taken out of the firemens checks because it was a long time coming for the NJ guys. NY wil be next. It should have happened around September 11, 2001 but there was a sidetrack. I laugh at these 9/11 services for the firemen because they knew it could happen at any time and their ***** wives are all zillionaires now. They chose the the 20 year welfare route figuring nothing like that would ever happen. Well, too bad. They should stop these crap memorial services and get back to the $100,000 a year welfare stipend. Nobody cares anymore. I know I don't. Then again, I didn't care the day it happened. Enough crying like infants is enough. The fake tears don't work anymore.

Barney, Barney, Barney, Like I just told you on the Kearny site, you need to talk to someone about your obsessive behavior. Posting at 1:19 pm on the Kearny site and then posting here 20 minutes later, both times about the FD's demonstrates your obsessive behavior. My own opinion is you failed the FF exam and now you're feeling bitter and rejected. Whatever it is, you need to seek help before it gets worse and you harm yourself or someone else. Good luck, Barney.

Guest Mike Tarentino

It's funny when I read posts like these. Weak minded individuals, with low self esteem, and a distorted self image usually make statements like the one here. The fact you are somehow diminishing what the police, fire, and other rescuers did on 9/11 makes you either completely clueless or you have no idea what self sacrifice is.

I'm a marine who served two tours of duty in Iraq and I can tell you it takes a certain person to go into those buildings after two airplanes crashed into them. Did you not see the horrific fear on the thousands of people running from the buildings in the streets? I make a decent career in advertising but no where near a six figure salary, and you will never hear me bash another persons career just because they make more money then I do. It doesn't make sense to us level headed, hard working people.

I'll take a wild guess and we could all assume you are an unsuccessful, hates his life, overweight, and lonely individual. Coward might even be a better description since you hid behind your GUEST log in name.

Guest Guest

Well I"ll give you one thing. You absolutely leave no doubt that you are a 100% scum bag. Shame on KOTW for allowing this P.O.S for writing such crap about 343 brave souls who gave their lives trying to save others.

Guest Guest

I'm hoping you don't believe in karma. If you do, the bill that will come due is something you can ill afford. Your hatred towards anything not YOU, will eat you alive.

Guest Guesty

" Here I come to save the day, it means that Christies here, to save the day." We gotta get rid of these lifeblood sucking fireman anyway possible. They should be the military on the ground to find out where the weapons are stored then blow themselves up as close as possible top them like jihadist American radicals have given their life to save peoples lives other than th

eir own, like Policeman.Falalalalalalalalala

Guest Guest

Why do you ONLY mention the fireasses that died during this event? Were the other people that were killed so below the lofty ego of a fireman that the don't even deserve mentioning? They and their families went thru the same trajedy but didn't get the $10 million dollar payout. These people were brothers, sisters, parents, and children doing actual work, not sleeping and crapping 24/7, and you think they are not valued by society just for the fact that they were not useless firemen receiving welfare. That IS what you believe, right? Bias rules again because people feel sorry for the poor fireman and not the others. The other families should have gotten the same severance pay as the firejerks but got nothing because the firemen have again become disillusioned as to their importance. They are actually LESS than everyone else in every situation. "I'm a fireman."

N O B O D Y cares you jerkoffs.

Guest Guest

Why do you ONLY mention the fireasses that died during this event? Were the other people that were killed so below the lofty ego of a fireman that the don't even deserve mentioning? They and their families went thru the same trajedy but didn't get the $10 million dollar payout. These people were brothers, sisters, parents, and children doing actual work, not sleeping and crapping 24/7, and you think they are not valued by society just for the fact that they were not useless firemen receiving welfare. That IS what you believe, right? Bias rules again because people feel sorry for the poor fireman and not the others. The other families should have gotten the same severance pay as the firejerks but got nothing because the firemen have again become disillusioned as to their importance. They are actually LESS than everyone else in every situation. "I'm a fireman."

N O B O D Y cares you jerkoffs.

Well ill tell you why the fire figthers were the ones mentioned you ignorant scumbag. To quote you " I laugh at these 9/11 services for the firemen because they knew it could happen at any time and their ***** wives are all zillionaires now". Thats why people are defending the fire fighters. You dare crap talk about all 343 of them and their families. Not only are you a scumbag but you are dumb. I cant wait till somebody finds out who you are, because no doubt will you get what you deserve. And like I said shame on KOTW for letting you put such garbage and hate on this board.

Guest Guest

I hope somebody finds out who I am some day and gives me what I deserve, like an ice cream cone.

As a matter of fact, I have 2 extra seats to a MLB game coming up and I wonder if any FF would like to have them for free. They are upper deck but right against the rail. I read that they are good at catching baseballs. A FF also had gotten three balls already at the home run derby but was too MEFIRST than to let some kid be handed the ball or just let it go. Greed is not a good virtue, it can even be downright dangerous.

Guest Kearny Senior

I hope somebody finds out who I am some day and gives me what I deserve, like an ice cream cone.

As a matter of fact, I have 2 extra seats to a MLB game coming up and I wonder if any FF would like to have them for free. They are upper deck but right against the rail. I read that they are good at catching baseballs. A FF also had gotten three balls already at the home run derby but was too MEFIRST than to let some kid be handed the ball or just let it go. Greed is not a good virtue, it can even be downright dangerous.

We know who you are Barney and guess what? Nobody cares.

Guest Guest

My child needs a new computer for school. I'm glad I don't have the $455 in medical so I just added another $280 in and a new computer it is on thew way. It's great not having that to pay that $455.00 a month. Ahahahahahaha

Guest Guest

You hope somebody find out who you are? Thats pretty hard to believe, you refuse to sign your name to the posts and when you get invited to visit jus sayin, you're a no show proving the coward you are. Laughable

Guest Harrison Senior

You hope somebody find out who you are? Thats pretty hard to believe, you refuse to sign your name to the posts and when you get invited to visit jus sayin, you're a no show proving the coward you are. Laughable

Barney is your typical keyboard kommando, spewing his ugly hatred in the safety of his bedroom. If he ever tried that in person he'd get his nose broken.

Guest Studies

It takes a REAL P.O.S. to laugh at someone's death, especially when their Child was right there. You sir, are Scum....no, Strike that That is an Insult to Scum. Karma is a B**ch pal, one day it may bite you in the ass..with any luck it will be through your own Stupidity and spectacular enough to make the news so everyone can see just how big an asshole you are/were.

Guest guest

I don't know what you are referring to? Baseball is the national past time for sports enthusiasts in America. It's just hit, pitch, catch and run. Great sport and entertainment for all. It is also try to catch, drop, and splat. It depends on how you look at it. Relax, have a cold one, and watch a game. Feed the Ophans........

Guest Guest

Is P.O.S. the maketing tool they use called point of sale. If not, please open the world up to your magical world of words, it is so intriguing. Look at yourself, you have become more hatefull than the person you dislike. The true monster has been unveiled. In my opinion, you must be some sort of Chester the Molester because of the sick sexual connotations of your post. Have you attended the Marv Albert School of Romance (chomp, chomp, chomp). The only broken nose that I can remember is the Harrison bravest hoseboy who got pounded like a speed bag by a 90 lb. soaking wet intoxicated Hispanic guy outside a bar in Harrison and stayed out 6 weeks (wih pay of course)for getting his face relocated by some unwilling doctors who recognized a true loser. 250 lbs. of Harriso soft Fireman fat, "Please stop hitting me, I'm crying so hard already." That stink will never go away. Maybe the Fireman's family can trade in the three baseballs for a $10 million payout from the MLB Organization. " I believe I can fly, I believe I can catch the ball, I think about it it night and day, flying like Peter Pan so gay......"

Guest Guest

It takes a REAL P.O.S. to laugh at someone's death, especially when their Child was right there. You sir, are Scum....no, Strike that That is an Insult to Scum. Karma is a B**ch pal, one day it may bite you in the ass..with any luck it will be through your own Stupidity and spectacular enough to make the news so everyone can see just how big an asshole you are/were.

The world could only be so lucky.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

The world IS lucky to have been graced with a true man such as me. A self-made man who made his own way thru life without a boss and retired at will at an early age. Mr. Fireman, you are in my opinion a sad joke of a boy and your so called profession is nothing but welfare that mommy got you because you are an underachiving loser all your life who had and still has no future. Live on your knees coward as you have earned all you have without be a man. Mommy will always open her big mouth to help you ( feel free to interpret that anyway you like ). You are a true and tested POS as you always say about others with a FD that has a history of drugs, violence, pension fraud, theft from the town, extreme and unbridled cowardice and got a shit job thru nepotism. Now GO PAY honor to the Governor, your master, for his mere delight and satisfacion to the tune of 35% and 10% pension payments.

Guest Guest

That seemed painfully true and I don't need a building to fall on me to learn my lesson. HAHAHA. Joke Fireboys playing with water pretending to be men. Why dont you do a primary search of my underwear.

Guest Guest

One month until the unused firemen have to start paying that up to $455 a month for their medical. I can't wait. The state should really up the co-pays of the prescription medications because in my opinion they are probably using and getting pain medications and steroids for unintended purposes.