New SHERIFFS in town

Guest Bob Marley

Guest Bob Marley

The 5 BOE Members who held their ground and appointed a NEW interim Superintendent of Schools FINALLY did what politicians always say they will do. They enacted CHANGE!

Also, the 4 other members who did not come back out and face the audience with their votes should really take stock in themselves. Not a good thing.

Great job JL, JP, GK, BO, and yes even PC.

Guest Hey, Bob Marley

Hey, Bob Marley. Keep smoking what your smoking. You failed to mention the NEW interim Superintendent of Schools is hooked to Bob O'Malley through his cousin. Can you say POLITICAL PAYBACK??? The CHANGE you speak of came in a very shady manner. A new group is in charge but bad decisions are in motion. This is going to hurt our kids.

You also failed to mention the salary bonuses, $11,000.00 in total, on top of the NEW interim Superintendent's daily rate of $645.00 per day. The five you speak of so fondly seem real eager to fluff this man's pay while the district is suffering financially. Limited money for books, a hold on all non-essential spending, no pay raises for staff but King, Castelli, Leadbeater, O'Malley and Plaugic saw fit to approve a $34.00 per day reimbursement to get our new interim Superintendent of Schools to drive to work from his home in Whitehouse, NJ. I wish I could get paid $34.00 a day to go to work. I might work more often.

Guest Guest

The 5 BOE Members who held their ground and appointed a NEW interim Superintendent of Schools FINALLY did what politicians always say they will do. They enacted CHANGE!

Also, the 4 other members who did not come back out and face the audience with their votes should really take stock in themselves. Not a good thing.

Great job JL, JP, GK, BO, and yes even PC.

So who is this new savior?

I smell trouble for Kearny.

Guest Guest

Marley must still be smoking too much weed. For a man like Viscuso to walk out of a meeting, sommething must have really been wrong with what was going down. They don't make men like Viscuso anymore. Marley, mon, you couldn't shine Viscuso's shoes. You are right. The five members that stayed did do what politicians do. They gave a big cushy job to a family friend. They enacted CHANGE. Please, give me a break. Obama already ran that line out.

Guest Cry Baby BOE Member

Hey, Bob Marley. Keep smoking what your smoking. You failed to mention the NEW interim Superintendent of Schools is hooked to Bob O'Malley through his cousin. Can you say POLITICAL PAYBACK??? The CHANGE you speak of came in a very shady manner. A new group is in charge but bad decisions are in motion. This is going to hurt our kids.

You also failed to mention the salary bonuses, $11,000.00 in total, on top of the NEW interim Superintendent's daily rate of $645.00 per day. The five you speak of so fondly seem real eager to fluff this man's pay while the district is suffering financially. Limited money for books, a hold on all non-essential spending, no pay raises for staff but King, Castelli, Leadbeater, O'Malley and Plaugic saw fit to approve a $34.00 per day reimbursement to get our new interim Superintendent of Schools to drive to work from his home in Whitehouse, NJ. I wish I could get paid $34.00 a day to go to work. I might work more often.

Let's see, this is either Mrs. Schalago or Mrs. McDonald behind this whining post. It is amazing how when someone does not get what THEY want it comes down to this nonsense. Mrs. McDonald DID NOT want Mr. Degesere or Mr. Sprague to be in the district anymore but still chooses to duck and hide with the other 3 stooges. Mrs. Schalago is upset because Mr. Sprague is not coming back because he was going to get her the BASEBALL coach she always dreamed of so her son can play again.

Now, cut the Bull$hit and explain how in any way, shape or form this appointment is a "polical payback".

Mr. Omalley's cousin is one of the top rated young Superintendent in the State. Mr. Bolandi was the interim at Edison, a district with 15,000 students, which was in a tailspin, now they are right on track, with a 205 million dollar budget passed, TEACHERS jobs saved and TEST SCORES UP!!!! The FACT that the only "connection" between the new interim and Mr. Omalley is that his cousin replaced him at Edison does not create "the hook" or "polical payback" you refer to!!! The BOE has a duty to hire the "MOST QUALIFIED" people, something previous Boards have known NOTHING about!!! Google Ron Bolandi, just like I did as a concerned parent and taxpayer and read for yourself about this man. IT IS A NO BRAINER!!!!! But than again you are one of the idiots who want to continue the FRIENDS and FAMILY plan which IS DESTROYING THIS SCHOOL DISTRICT!!!!

Now, let us clear up the WRONG salary information you provided......very misleading.......Mr. Degesere and Mr. Sprague are making WAY more than this new interim. Let us go over the real numbers, Proposed salary for Mr. Bolandi....$645.00 per day, a cell phone, association dues, .31 per mile reimbursement for travel, all totaled up comes to $686.00 per day. Now your BOYS.... Mr. Degesere is making $840 per day, he has a district cell phone, and is reimbursed for travel expenses and gets his association dues paid, and has health plan worth $20,000, which brings his per day salary to $916.00. Mr. Sprague gets $700.00 per day. So between those 2 guys a salary of $1,616.00. Mr. Bolandi $686.00 per day. District savings of $930.00 per day or $4,650.00 per week. NO FUZZY MATH!!!!

The bottom line is ALL the puppets in the district that had theirs shields protecting them no longer will have them and the PANIC button has been hit!!!!

Guest Hey, Stupid Jim D Jr.

The district is not suffering financially. All staff is in tact, no layoffs, a surplus left over. Maybe if we laid off some of your family and everybody else who got their jobs given to them we would have alot more left over to give the teachers the raises they deserve! By the way $645.00 a day for the new super is still less than $700.00 a day you are paying the Interim Super!! Oh, wait a minute the asst super makes more than the SUPER, HOW CAN THAT BE.....HE IS ONE OF THE boys!

Guest Guest

The district is not suffering financially. All staff is in tact, no layoffs, a surplus left over. Maybe if we laid off some of your family and everybody else who got their jobs given to them we would have alot more left over to give the teachers the raises they deserve! By the way $645.00 a day for the new super is still less than $700.00 a day you are paying the Interim Super!! Oh, wait a minute the asst super makes more than the SUPER, HOW CAN THAT BE.....HE IS ONE OF THE boys!

Hey BO'M. I think you are about to find out how not stupid this man is.

Guest Lisa Schalago

Let's see, this is either Mrs. Schalago or Mrs. McDonald behind this whining post. It is amazing how when someone does not get what THEY want it comes down to this nonsense. Mrs. McDonald DID NOT want Mr. Degesere or Mr. Sprague to be in the district anymore but still chooses to duck and hide with the other 3 stooges. Mrs. Schalago is upset because Mr. Sprague is not coming back because he was going to get her the BASEBALL coach she always dreamed of so her son can play again.

Now, cut the Bull$hit and explain how in any way, shape or form this appointment is a "polical payback".

Mr. Omalley's cousin is one of the top rated young Superintendent in the State. Mr. Bolandi was the interim at Edison, a district with 15,000 students, which was in a tailspin, now they are right on track, with a 205 million dollar budget passed, TEACHERS jobs saved and TEST SCORES UP!!!! The FACT that the only "connection" between the new interim and Mr. Omalley is that his cousin replaced him at Edison does not create "the hook" or "polical payback" you refer to!!! The BOE has a duty to hire the "MOST QUALIFIED" people, something previous Boards have known NOTHING about!!! Google Ron Bolandi, just like I did as a concerned parent and taxpayer and read for yourself about this man. IT IS A NO BRAINER!!!!! But than again you are one of the idiots who want to continue the FRIENDS and FAMILY plan which IS DESTROYING THIS SCHOOL DISTRICT!!!!

Now, let us clear up the WRONG salary information you provided......very misleading.......Mr. Degesere and Mr. Sprague are making WAY more than this new interim. Let us go over the real numbers, Proposed salary for Mr. Bolandi....$645.00 per day, a cell phone, association dues, .31 per mile reimbursement for travel, all totaled up comes to $686.00 per day. Now your BOYS.... Mr. Degesere is making $840 per day, he has a district cell phone, and is reimbursed for travel expenses and gets his association dues paid, and has health plan worth $20,000, which brings his per day salary to $916.00. Mr. Sprague gets $700.00 per day. So between those 2 guys a salary of $1,616.00. Mr. Bolandi $686.00 per day. District savings of $930.00 per day or $4,650.00 per week. NO FUZZY MATH!!!!

The bottom line is ALL the puppets in the district that had theirs shields protecting them no longer will have them and the PANIC button has been hit!!!!

The post you are referring to was NOT written by me. But I'm telling you right now BACK OFF MY KID.

Guest Just another puppet

Marley must still be smoking too much weed. For a man like Viscuso to walk out of a meeting, sommething must have really been wrong with what was going down. They don't make men like Viscuso anymore. Marley, mon, you couldn't shine Viscuso's shoes. You are right. The five members that stayed did do what politicians do. They gave a big cushy job to a family friend. They enacted CHANGE. Please, give me a break. Obama already ran that line out.

For a man like Viscuso????/ Are you kidding me???? He has turned out to be just like the rest of Frank Degesere's BAND........PUPPETS. He is delivering on his campaign promises....."I am here for Frank Degesere" Now that Frank is officially retired I wonder if Viscuso is going to retire with him. So thank God they don't make men like him anymore.....we have too many of them around this district already!!!!! By the way..give him a kiss goodnight for me too.

Guest No Clue

Hey BO'M. I think you are about to find out how not stupid this man is.

I don't know who the BOM is, but you are not a very good guesser. There is a saying "keep your friends close and your enemies closer". It is clear that there are too many paranoid people who think everything that is taking place is about them. The fact of the matter is there are way too many back stabbers. So I propose to them "keep your enemies close, but keep your friends closer".