Holy Cross School takeover

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Whoever is running/renting the Holy Cross school is making the neighbors miserable. The garbage goes out on the wrong days and sits on the curb, recycling gets put out on a Monday when it's not picked up till Friday. This past Saturday, I walked by just after midnight and the music coming from the school was so loud, it could be easily heard over 2 blocks away. Holy Cross is becoming a lousy neighbor if they continue to let this happen!

Guest neighbor

Whoever is running/renting the Holy Cross school is making the neighbors miserable. The garbage goes out on the wrong days and sits on the curb, recycling gets put out on a Monday when it's not picked up till Friday. This past Saturday, I walked by just after midnight and the music coming from the school was so loud, it could be easily heard over 2 blocks away. Holy Cross is becoming a lousy neighbor if they continue to let this happen!

The new people running Holy Cross have the attitude tha they control the neighborhood and have no consideration for anyone . Thy dictate the use of the area. People at their parties at the school or church basement have become a big pain in the a$$ for us neighbors. Raceing cars and carring their loud parties out on the streets at 1 am in the morning. Most attending these parties don't even live in town. Money I quess is the church's priority, and screw the neighbors. God is watching..............................

• 1 month later...
Guest msrg Seemour

that's the new pastor for you, all about the money, will rent out space to whoever can donate. The old Staff and Clergy, respected the parish and the community.