Thought to ponder .........

Guest Patriot

Guest Patriot

When Reagan was president, everything was good. Bob Hope made us laugh and Johnny Cash entertained us with his songs. Now zerO is president,

everything S**ks and we have no hope and no cash.

Guest Patriot

When Reagan was president, everything was good. Bob Hope made us laugh and Johnny Cash entertained us with his songs. Now zerO is president,

everything S**ks and we have no hope and no cash.

Fact, both Cash and Hope died during the Bush administration in 2003. Us real Americans still have both, sorry for your misery, but hey, you still have Internet.

Guest Kearny Senior

Fact, both Cash and Hope died during the Bush administration in 2003. Us real Americans still have both, sorry for your misery, but hey, you still have Internet.

Mr. pseudo "Patriot", you dispute everything Patriot posts yet you obviously admire him because you adopted his screen name. What's up with that?

Guest Patriot

Mr. pseudo "Patriot", you dispute everything Patriot posts yet you obviously admire him because you adopted his screen name. What's up with that?

"pseudo" ? Are you dumb enough to think there's only one patriot? Even Screech Palin knows better than that. And yes I'm a huge fan of the nut job that uses guest, Patriot and 2 smart depending on his meds , but then I was a fan of Nixon too. As a "senior" you probably remember him.

Guest Guest

Mr. Kearny Stupid,

No one owns an ad hoc screen name.

If you added to together the IQs of the right wingers who post here, you still wouldn't get out of idiot range.

Guest 2Smart4U

Like me, we are all fans of Patriot - pseudo or otherwise. He's my hero. Thanks for your comments.

Guest Patriot

Like me, we are all fans of Patriot - pseudo or otherwise. He's my hero. Thanks for your comments.

I'm flattered to learn I'm a hero to so many Loonys, there might be hope for you guys after all.

Guest 2Smart4U

Patriot is so manly when he uses his logical, well-reasoned arguments and irreproachable sources and references to make the Loonys look rediculous. He's so...forceful...

yeah

Guest The birthers

I'm flattered to learn I'm a hero to so many Loonys, there might be hope for you guys after all.

With Trump out of the race, us looneys were looking for a new pseudo leader and you picked up the challenge. You're the brightest and 2smartest person in the world. We're flattered to have you. Thanks for giving us hope. Now where is Mayor Santos' birth certificate anyway?

"This comment is meant for educational purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Void where prohibited. Some assembly required. Batteries not included. Use only as directed. No other warranty expressed or implied. Do not read while operating a motor vehicle or heavy equipment."