Congratulations Victor

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Congratulations to Victor Villalta. I am sure that He and Erik will mend the fenses and proceed to a November Victory in the 2 district. Erik did ok and will now work with the party for a victory.

Guest Guest

Congratulations to Victor Villalta. I am sure that He and Erik will mend the fenses and proceed to a November Victory in the 2 district. Erik did ok and will now work with the party for a victory.

Eric was after a public sector job as Victor did. Victor was promised a job a got it at PVSC his son Victor also works at PVSC his daughter Vic got job as a meter maid. all these elected officials that have the best interest of themselves and not whom they represent. Wait Victor did say that he was gonna work on behalf of the children and the seniors?? what happened when he was on the council? Nothing he had to say yes to everything and nothing changed. Eric and Victor perfect together with the mayor and council, priceless.

Guest Guest

Hey Vic, for your next accomplishment you can learn to speak English. I say the more Hispanics and African Americans in Harrison the better. The Town of Harrison needs much more diversity than it currently has. In my opinion, the amount of Hispanics, African Americans, and other minorities that are employed by the Town of Harrison is around 1%. How can the town can manage to do this when the best qualified candidate is supposed to get a position (job). I would find quite impossible. Is this even legal? There are no persons other than caucasian in all of the surrounding towns or in Harrison itself qualified for any town jobs? This seems very odd to me, possibly even racist in nature. That would not be right.

Guest Guest

What a crock a crap. Victor will be the yes man he was before. and Eric will be blowing the competition away with his great personality. Jimmy and Eric and Danny will be in business again. Peace out

Guest guest

F*** that learn f***ing ENGLISH.Or go back where you come from.We can't get jobs because everything is bilingual. Yet go to a store and they can't speak english but yet we cant get a job because we dont speak spanish or whatever.

Guest *********GUEST*********

F*** that learn f***ing ENGLISH.Or go back where you come from.We can't get jobs because everything is bilingual. Yet go to a store and they can't speak english but yet we cant get a job because we dont speak spanish or whatever.

Oh THANK YOU, I agree with You 100,000,000,000 percent.......This Country has gone to the foreigners......It is soooo not rite to have to be bilingual to get a job speak English or no job......

Guest GUEST

WOW YOU PEOPLE ARE STUPID HOW CAN YOU VOTE FOR THIS GUY HE IS ONE OF THE REASONS THE TOWN IS IN THE CONDITION IT'S IN WAKE UP ???? SOMEONE ELSE MUST NEED A JOB IN HIS FAMILY ALSO HE WAS MR. AMERICA BEFORE HE WAS A COUNCILMAN LAST TIME , AFTER ELECTED HE BECAME MR. PERU DO NOT VOTE HIM BACK IN !!!!!

Guest Guest

Eric was after a public sector job as Victor did. Victor was promised a job a got it at PVSC his son Victor also works at PVSC his daughter Vic got job as a meter maid. all these elected officials that have the best interest of themselves and not whom they represent. Wait Victor did say that he was gonna work on behalf of the children and the seniors?? what happened when he was on the council? Nothing he had to say yes to everything and nothing changed. Eric and Victor perfect together with the mayor and council, priceless.

I think your wrong.. Eric is not the kind of guy to shovel sh!t like the rest of THEM.

Guest Frankel

Seniors and children..... this town needs people who actually know how to run a town. people say with experience managing/operating on the corporate level where actual successful productivity and growth are demanded for continued employment. Summer day camp counselors holding hands and singing kumbaya on sunny days fill city hall now with plenty of back slapping to go around twice. JOKE IS that the kids and the aged are the least served and last thought of.

So what is it that your council persons consider a priority here in town? Only thing I come up with all these years is employment for themselves, their familys and friends - and with very lucrative salaries to add injurious insult while i try to pay my 2nd mortgage, I mean tax bill. Run down the list of this town's facilitators, it's leadership... their accomplishments are running the town of Harrison. Really now, how's that worked out so far?

Wikipedia will surely etch this in stone for all to index one day.... no one will ever believe this Grimm tale.

Guest Guest

Seniors and children..... this town needs people who actually know how to run a town. people say with experience managing/operating on the corporate level where actual successful productivity and growth are demanded for continued employment. Summer day camp counselors holding hands and singing kumbaya on sunny days fill city hall now with plenty of back slapping to go around twice. JOKE IS that the kids and the aged are the least served and last thought of.

So what is it that your council persons consider a priority here in town? Only thing I come up with all these years is employment for themselves, their familys and friends - and with very lucrative salaries to add injurious insult while i try to pay my 2nd mortgage, I mean tax bill. Run down the list of this town's facilitators, it's leadership... their accomplishments are running the town of Harrison. Really now, how's that worked out so far?

Wikipedia will surely etch this in stone for all to index one day.... no one will ever believe this Grimm tale.

We as a community should have given all our support for Eric, he maybe the guy to get this Town out of the mess we are in. Have to get the BOE in control, Super salary is just the start of waste that is going on. Lets get these long time blood suckers out of office.

Guest Guest

We as a community should have given all our support for Eric, he maybe the guy to get this Town out of the mess we are in. Have to get the BOE in control, Super salary is just the start of waste that is going on. Lets get these long time blood suckers out of office.

Agree 100%, the problem is that people seem to like the blood suckers that on a daily basis only care about what's in it for them and not for the town they govern. I don't understand people get bribed with a couple of red bull tickets to vote and that's what they realy care about. Is it their education, or just because they rent and don't care? One would think that most people would want a good school system, recreation for them and their children, organized summer programs, good downtown area, and good neighbors and quality of life.