P.M.O.

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

I see that the Kearny Fire Departments Public Misinformation Officer is starting to open his big mouth again. HOW MANY FIRES DID THE BIG RED KEARNY DOUCHEBAG FIREMAN MACHINE PUT OUT IN 6 MONTHS FOR OVER $5 MILLION AGAIN. NOW I REMEMBER, IT'S NONE. A 25 year vacation for an unskilled and underachieving punk. I cannot wait until the Harrison merger where they all bump the Kearny guys in seniority happens. Hey boy, get me coffee because you got a new boss now who makes $25K more than you. Yet another humiliation the KFD will obey as the little girls they are.

I see that the Kearny Fire Departments Public Misinformation Officer is starting to open his big mouth again. HOW MANY FIRES DID THE BIG RED KEARNY DOUCHEBAG FIREMAN MACHINE PUT OUT IN 6 MONTHS FOR OVER $5 MILLION AGAIN. NOW I REMEMBER, IT'S NONE. A 25 year vacation for an unskilled and underachieving punk. I cannot wait until the Harrison merger where they all bump the Kearny guys in seniority happens. Hey boy, get me coffee because you got a new boss now who makes $25K more than you. Yet another humiliation the KFD will obey as the little girls they are.

BTW I don't know why I waste my time, but you don't understand how mergers work. Kearny would not make the move if they have to get rid of any of there own guys. And as a tax payer I would be very much against any merger that would end up reducing my fire protection in Kearny. I'm not going to foot the bill for Harrison. There are better ways they can solve there own problems.

Guest Guest

The FACT that the Kearny Fire Department cannot and will not say how many fires they have "knocked down" in 2011 is proof of the waste of taxpayers money on their $100,000+ salaries and them being ashamed of their self proclaimed profession. Millions of dollars of the residents money is being diverted to these no work jobs by the Mayor and Council. The Firemen are laughing at the public for being such fools and allowing themselves to be busted out from their money like suckers. That's my opinion, not my money. The FD where I live charges nothing, they are volunteer. How many fires have been put out in 2011 in Kearny again? I think the number I heard was "0." Is that correct? Can any brave and egotistical FD cowards answer that?

Guest Guest

The deal is in the works as to how the Harrison Firemen are going to be absorbed by the Kearny Fire Department. I understand they are not going to take all of them but the guys with seniority will be O.K. to a point, but the cut off of terminations number has not been decided yet. Either way, not all of Harrison's firemen not be in their current profession by years end. A few guys from Harrison that are closest to 25 years will probably be taken due to their short stay, say like 10 guys, but the rest are going into the out of work category. Even if it's 10 guys, I wonder how the Kearny guys that get bumped due to seniority are going to be dealt with? Probably demotions.

Guest Guest

The deal is in the works as to how the Harrison Firemen are going to be absorbed by the Kearny Fire Department. I understand they are not going to take all of them but the guys with seniority will be O.K. to a point, but the cut off of terminations number has not been decided yet. Either way, not all of Harrison's firemen not be in their current profession by years end. A few guys from Harrison that are closest to 25 years will probably be taken due to their short stay, say like 10 guys, but the rest are going into the out of work category. Even if it's 10 guys, I wonder how the Kearny guys that get bumped due to seniority are going to be dealt with? Probably demotions.

If this was true, why would Kearny Fireman get bumped for a HFD fireman. Doe`s KFD and HFD belong to the same union? Leave Kearny out of Harrison`s mess. KFD doe`s a fine job for the town.

Guest Tired of the BS

The FACT that the Kearny Fire Department cannot and will not say how many fires they have "knocked down" in 2011 is proof of the waste of taxpayers money on their $100,000+ salaries and them being ashamed of their self proclaimed profession. Millions of dollars of the residents money is being diverted to these no work jobs by the Mayor and Council. The Firemen are laughing at the public for being such fools and allowing themselves to be busted out from their money like suckers. That's my opinion, not my money. The FD where I live charges nothing, they are volunteer. How many fires have been put out in 2011 in Kearny again? I think the number I heard was "0." Is that correct? Can any brave and egotistical FD cowards answer that?

"The FD where I live charges nothing, they are volunteer."

If this above statement is true. Then please tell everyone why you care so much about the Kearny Fire Dept? You sound like an out of towner that wishes he could do something other than what his life has given him. If you dont like the way things are run. Please grab a hose, put on a vest or stand on a corner. But sitting on your computer does nothing.

Guest Guest

Wrong,wrong,wrong.

When there is a merger both the Kearny fire dept and harrison fire dept would be abolished. All contracts are alo gone. Nobody absorbes anyone. The department would be a new department and would be given a completely new contract. Most likely bosses would be phased out through retirements. A public safety director (puppet) of the mayors which towns are covered , would run the new department

Guest 271, tarepo

Wrong,wrong,wrong.

When there is a merger both the Kearny fire dept and harrison fire dept would be abolished. All contracts are alo gone. Nobody absorbes anyone. The department would be a new department and would be given a completely new contract. Most likely bosses would be phased out through retirements. A public safety director (puppet) of the mayors which towns are covered , would run the new department

This is not a merger of companies it is a friendly take over. From the meetings that were held in Trenton the only thing that will happen is that harrison disbands its fire dept. All members will be terminated or forced into retirement. Kearny will absorb some of the Harrison FD (off the "Rice" bill) at the bottom of the senority list. Harrison will then pay the town of Kearny for fire protection services. No Kearny fire fighters should be demoted, replaced or bumped in senority. Once the HFD members are terminated they lose their right to civil service senority if another town decides to bring them aboard. Its more of a take it or leave it situation that is controlled by the town, not the fire unions. If this situation would only make sense if it would benefit the town of kearny on not put a burden on the taxpayers.