noises all over harrison weekend

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

OK Brachman, you not wearing ***** ***** **** anymore? you and ***** were always very tight. Que pasa

Wtf........was going on in harrison this weekend? every where i went heard noises? this town doesn't care if residents work at night and rest during the day? wtf, the smells were disgusting like burnt skin by harrison and patterson. kids freakin out on the streets, harrison is one big nightmare, didnt see one cop patroling the whole time. do they only come out at night????

Guest Resident

Wtf........was going on in harrison this weekend? every where i went heard noises? this town doesn't care if residents work at night and rest during the day? wtf, the smells were disgusting like burnt skin by harrison and patterson. kids freakin out on the streets, harrison is one big nightmare, didnt see one cop patroling the whole time. do they only come out at night????

Ummm, pal?, you better get used to it. Where have you been? Haven't you been reading the posts? There aren't as many cops on the street as there used to be and come July 1st there will be even less. The music may have been loud and the food may not have been to your liking, but it was a civil get together, approved by the mayor and council. If you have a problem, take it up with him. Maybe he won't walk out on you when you ask him at the end of the next town meeting. Good luck with that! ;)

Guest Harrison Senior

Barney was on duty, I saw him at his post in front of the donut shop.