Brush Fire

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

That little mini brush that actually burned out by itself by Kearny made it to the paper for publication. It mentioned Harrison too. What the heck did whoever was left alone at the Clubhouse do, fax it to every newspaper in NJ before the first engine arrived. OMG! It too two of the worst Fire Departments in NJ to put out a brush fire that I could have put out if I had to pee on it. LOL! Nobody FD even knew what to do. Hose lines got crossed and the the fireman that actually looked thrilled that they got to some work were so pie eyed I thought they would fall out. That show of ineptitude and Fireman spectators proved that neither department is needed at all. What a waste of money, a simple garden hose could have put it out. I, as a civilian, walked right past the cops and the heat from a lit match was hotter than that little tiny fire. They still dumped like 5000 gallons of water onto it to look busy in case a newspaper arrived with a camera but no dice. I did see a line of fireman spectators taking pictures with their cell phones.

Please stop wasting the town(s) money and lay these bumbling morons off before they hurt some else or each other. Their were so many pictures being taken each other I though maybe some celebrity traveling the road stopped and gave a few photo ops. It was a really poor site to see these morons falling all over each other. I've seen much more smoke from a barbecue.

Hmmmm,

Though I tend to agree that as brush fires go yesterdays was pretty small it does beg the question, what were you doing there Nancy?

Stalking the Firefighters again?

Please tell me you didn't have to go home for some "private time" afterwards.

Weekends here and your all alone with your keyboard....again.

I pity you.

jus sayin

Guest Guest

That little mini brush that actually burned out by itself by Kearny made it to the paper for publication. It mentioned Harrison too. What the heck did whoever was left alone at the Clubhouse do, fax it to every newspaper in NJ before the first engine arrived. OMG! It too two of the worst Fire Departments in NJ to put out a brush fire that I could have put out if I had to pee on it. LOL! Nobody FD even knew what to do. Hose lines got crossed and the the fireman that actually looked thrilled that they got to some work were so pie eyed I thought they would fall out. That show of ineptitude and Fireman spectators proved that neither department is needed at all. What a waste of money, a simple garden hose could have put it out. I, as a civilian, walked right past the cops and the heat from a lit match was hotter than that little tiny fire. They still dumped like 5000 gallons of water onto it to look busy in case a newspaper arrived with a camera but no dice. I did see a line of fireman spectators taking pictures with their cell phones.

Please stop wasting the town(s) money and lay these bumbling morons off before they hurt some else or each other. Their were so many pictures being taken each other I though maybe some celebrity traveling the road stopped and gave a few photo ops. It was a really poor site to see these morons falling all over each other. I've seen much more smoke from a barbecue.

How come you didnt come by and say hello if you were at both fires? Panties get all in a bunch when you go around men?

Guest Harrison Taxpayer

Is there anyone that hates their job more than Barney. This pathetic little man is so jealous of the FD it's become comical. I can just imagine him at his computer, wearing his FDNY t-shirt (size Small), listening to his scanner with all the FD frequencies. Sorry Barney, when it comes to you ever getting on the FD, you're like Charlie the tuna.

Guest Guest

WOW! A Harrison or Kearny Fireman. That's about as glorious of a guy who changes oil at a gas station. A Harrison Fireman that I actually talk to said a fireman had another on duty party for himself because he was leaving and said it was more like a funeral because his parents bitched the whole time that they were gonna have to help support their brave fireman son pay his mortgage because he was losing $30,000.00 a year by having to retire. What great family values, having your parents complaining at a retirement party behind your back to all your alleged friends. How damn embarrassing can you get. Lowlifes from start to finish from one generation to the next. Trailer trash.