Sleezy Weiner

Guest Patriot

Guest Patriot

Sleezy Weiner allegedly got caught sending an obscene photo of his little weeny while wearing skimpy shorts. What is it about dems that compels them to put themselves in embarrassing situations. Are these the kind of people we want in Washington representing us.

Guest Guest

Sleezy Weiner allegedly got caught sending an obscene photo of his little weeny while wearing skimpy shorts. What is it about dems that compels them to put themselves in embarrassing situations. Are these the kind of people we want in Washington representing us.

Just in Patriot is an idiot.

Guest Senator Ensign

Oh you're a wiener alright, maybe even SLEAZY but you're definitely not sleezy, whatever that means. :lol:

Guest Fact Checker

Really, you're going there? In just the last couple of years, there's been way more of the sleaze factor on the right. Let's review.

Like Republican ex-Congressman Chris Lee who resigned earlier this year after getting caught sending naked pictures of himself on Craigslist?

Or Republican Senator Vitter who acknowledged paying for the services of a prostitute?

Or ex-Republican Senator Larry Craig caught in the Minneapolis airport men's bathroom stall soliciting another (male) person for sex and whose defense was "I have a wide stance"?

Or that Republican ex-governor from South Carolina with the Argentine paramour?

Or that Republican ex-governator from California with the love child with a household employee?

Or the ex-Republican senator of Nevada who had an affair with a staffer's wife and then used his own parents to provide the staffer hush money and his own Senate office to get the staffer a lobbying contract?

I know, I know, you'll always have Spitzer and 1988 Barney Frank, but you're such a hypocrite.

Guest guest

Sad to say that the Democrats do not have the only nut jobs in the government. It seem both parties need to really look closely at their candidates. Mr. Weiner should resign his position and get some professional help. His poor wife looks like she is a deer looking into the head lights of an oncoming car. Mr. Weiner needs to figure out what he is doing with his personal life and forget about public life. What is sad is that people think he is fine in doing what he has been doing--that is how sad our society is. You can not have a private life if you are in politics--unless you have a great deal of money, so you can pay people off, and can get people to cover your tracks for you. We have had a number of people in our government who have done this in the past. Unfortunately, Mr. Weiner does not seem to have the money or the people to get him off the hook.

Guest Guest

Really, you're going there? In just the last couple of years, there's been way more of the sleaze factor on the right. Let's review.

Like Republican ex-Congressman Chris Lee who resigned earlier this year after getting caught sending naked pictures of himself on Craigslist?

Or Republican Senator Vitter who acknowledged paying for the services of a prostitute?

Or ex-Republican Senator Larry Craig caught in the Minneapolis airport men's bathroom stall soliciting another (male) person for sex and whose defense was "I have a wide stance"?

Or that Republican ex-governor from South Carolina with the Argentine paramour?

Or that Republican ex-governator from California with the love child with a household employee?

Or the ex-Republican senator of Nevada who had an affair with a staffer's wife and then used his own parents to provide the staffer hush money and his own Senate office to get the staffer a lobbying contract?

I know, I know, you'll always have Spitzer and 1988 Barney Frank, but you're such a hypocrite.

You forgot the king of sleeze; democrat Bubba Clinton.

Guest guest

Just watched Weiner admit that he is a scumbag. Better yet, that he had told his wife before they married that he was addicted to sending sleazy email, twitters, etc. and she still married him--now is she a real A--Hole or what?. His confessing to the deeds was just like him--a real Weiner. Time for Anthony, don't call him Tony, to resign and give up on politics. Anthony needs to get help for his screwed up mind.

Since he says that he will not resign, the Democrats need to clean this fool from his position and put a real Representative in his place. Gee, I hope he doesn't really represent his district--that would be a tragedy--imagine a district filled with A--Holes who spend their time sending stupid photos of themselves to women or men that they fantasizes about from their Face Book account.

Our society needs HELP if Anthony Weiner remains in the House of Representative.

Guest Senator Vitter (r)

Just watched Weiner admit that he is a scumbag. Better yet, that he had told his wife before they married that he was addicted to sending sleazy email, twitters, etc. and she still married him--now is she a real A--Hole or what?. His confessing to the deeds was just like him--a real Weiner. Time for Anthony, don't call him Tony, to resign and give up on politics. Anthony needs to get help for his screwed up mind.

Since he says that he will not resign, the Democrats need to clean this fool from his position and put a real Representative in his place. Gee, I hope he doesn't really represent his district--that would be a tragedy--imagine a district filled with A--Holes who spend their time sending stupid photos of themselves to women or men that they fantasizes about from their Face Book account.

Our society needs HELP if Anthony Weiner remains in the House of Representative.

I don't see why he should resign, I didn't , in fact they promoted me to a committee chairmanship. I don't see the problem. ;)

Guest Senator Vitter (R)

Yes they should get rid of this guy (as long as they let me stay). Gingrich-Weiner 2012!

Guest Patriot

51% of NY voters in a poll taken today said Anthony Weiner should stay in office. Amazing! What is it about the democratic thought process that comes up with that result. Kool-Aid??

Guest Guest

Exactly what is Weiner supposed to resign for?

If every member of Congress resigned who has had an extra-marital affair, with actual flesh-on-flesh contact, how many would be left?

Hmmm?

Guest Proud American

Democratic Congressman Weiner should resign just like Republican Congressman Lee did. Republican Senator Vitter should have resigned a year ago when he admitted to patronizing a prostitute.

Guest Guest

Congressman Weiner should not resign. He should call out his sanctimonious colleagues for their hypocrisy and the media for playing the most tawdry story for all it's worth.

A few years ago, when U.S. Sen. Larry Craig pled guilty to homosexual solicitation in a public men's room, he served out his term. People may not have liked what he did but virtually no one thought he could be forced to resign - and he wasn't. Unlike Craig, Rep. Weiner has committed no crime.

On what grounds do people outside his district, or his fellow members of Congress, have any business demanding that he resign? None. If the people of his district choose to vote him out next time, that is their prerogative. This is not a national emergency and it isn't even real news. It's just the media circus we have come to accept as news. You should ALL watch this:

That is what we have turned into.

This story says more about us than about Rep. Weiner. With two wars still going on, an enormous national debt, a persistent economic slump and the plethora of other problems, the fact that people are focusing their attention on this says that we are like Rome watching Nero play his fiddle. We are exhibiting every sign of a culture on its way down. And I don't mean just another couple years of 9% unemployment. I mean nation-decimating trouble because we have become lazy and stupid.

The problem isn't our politicians. The problem is us. That is what this story means.