Gone

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

In my opinion, in a few months the State of NJ will be forced to merge all residents, homes, and departments to another town and make it one unit with the other municipality, probably Kearny. Kearny and Harrison will just become Kearny. There will be massive layoffs and bare bones services and gonvernment until this stabilizes but it's going to be the only way. The HFD, Harrison Mayor and Council will be gone as well as many overlapping services because the town that essentially "buys" the other will take over. The cops should stay the same, but no extras. Start making plans accordingly.

So your governing body with the support of you the people make poor financial decisions in redevelopment,hack your public safety to pieces in order to try to make up for those poor decisions all the whle running your Town into the ground playing the blame game.

And now you expect Kearny and it's residents to foot the bill and bail you out?

Never.

Get your Great and Honorable governor Christie to help you out.

In for a penny, in for a pound.

jus sayin

Guest Guest

Everytime I cross over to Kearny from Harrison I wish I lived in Kearny but nobobdy will but my damned house, on the market for over a year at a good price, because they know the taxes are going up big time and the Mayor and Council are corrupt as heck. Somebody please do something because soon I won't be able to pay the mortgage anymore.

Guest Guest

In my opinion, in a few months the State of NJ will be forced to merge all residents, homes, and departments to another town and make it one unit with the other municipality, probably Kearny. Kearny and Harrison will just become Kearny. There will be massive layoffs and bare bones services and gonvernment until this stabilizes but it's going to be the only way. The HFD, Harrison Mayor and Council will be gone as well as many overlapping services because the town that essentially "buys" the other will take over. The cops should stay the same, but no extras. Start making plans accordingly.

Easy on the Kool-Aid, Barney.

Guest Guest

All we need in the "H" is the police department. We all can count the them. Just ask them. LOL

If that were to happen in a few months the plans would have already been laid my friend. That is not an overnight thing. Try again.

Guest Guest

In my opinion, its just pitifull that a town should be forced to take over another town because the corruption was so rampant that there are no assets left, only liabilties. The merger might be able to flush out some of the liabilities in the B.O.E., Teachers unions, 10 Principals instead of like 30, 20 assistant princpals instead of like 50, and larger class sizes with teachers who get results instead of just raises for no reason. Thick headPolice Officers who spend their entire shifts acting like union representatives of the Fire Department, and some no work and no show jobs. Initially, there will be a Mayor and and 3 or 4 Deputy Mayors, A Fire Chief and about 10 Deputy Chiefs, 15 Batallion Chiefs, and 20 to 30 Captains. The Fire Department will probably almost double the Police Budget but still have the same manpower. The Police might have one real Police Station only if a bottom line budget item will allow so.

The initial corrupt job structure should find it's way back to a typical Hudson County Town in about a year with so many patronage and nepotism jobs that it wil surpass even Jersey City. Thats no small task. Town jobs will double during the first year for no reason at sky high salaries for people who do not even know what they are supposed to be doing. Taxes will hiy 12K to 13K easy in the merger for no reason than to support the top heavy enormous Government Structure. Tax, tax, and spend.

Guest frank lee

Pass me the bone bro, it sounds like you got some good shit !!!

Guest Guest

You may think it's funny for the Town of Harrison/Kearny (one town soon) to have have all of the large government jobs full of nepotism and patronage making in the mid $150,000.00 range but thats what killed Harrison. The merger will bring about many more opportunities moving forward to employ McDonough's pets under the Santos umbrella of the "new" Kearny. Everyone will get their turn for the next pick like PVSC. Look at a guy like Powell. First he gets on the PVSC windmill of jobs of 150K. His wife flyes under the radar at 130K as Tax Collector of Harrison. He then gets the made-up title of Beautification Director in Harrison after he gets McDonough in at PVSC over six figures. People catch on so for like 6 weeks he is made Deputy Mayor. Finally, he settles in as some other with another title (no work of course) with an astronomical pay, pension, and health benefits. If the grusome two some retire they have three homes, 4 pension checks a month a pick of 4 medical plans with the combo town of Kearny/Harrison to pay for life by the residents. This is just two of like fifty examples and more will pop up everyday. The new Town will have adequate Police & Fire protection at first but 2 of each of these jobs knocks out 2 cop or firmen. You shall see and say nothing for fear of being next to go. You should start making peparations. Everytime someone says ir can't happen, the details are being worked out by Christie and the Mayors. Never think never. Fatal mistake.

Do you think big Ray is gonna give up his 3 secretaries, one making about $130,00.00 and parking on the sidewalk in front of town hall and there will be no cop able to do anything about it or they will never get promoted or get canned next. BIG TROUBLE ON THE HORIZON BUT YOU WON'T BELIEVE IT UNTIL YOU SEE IT.

Guest Guest

Pass me the bone bro, it sounds like you got some good shit !!!

swing by old fluffheads, they sell the shit right there, its okay cops know and are their best customers. place is a magnet for local cops, you'll be protected