Burglar in town?

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Seems that someone has been trying to burglarize a couple of homes on Hoyt Street this week.

One of my neighbors said that there was a breakin at 1** Devon Street around 8am on Sunday (guy ran off before actually getting in I hear). Yesterday, apparently, there was another breakin at 6* Hoyt Street where the guy ran off before taking anything.

Does anyone have any news on this from the KPD?

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Guest Guest

How dare you say there is someone attemping to burlarize homes in Kearny, NJ. Kearny has a fully staffed high paid fire department. Don't the criminals know they can be taking a nice nights drive in the cool air and stumble upon them or KPDBlue ready for action like Clint Pale Rider?

Guest 128S

How dare you say there is someone attemping to burlarize homes in Kearny, NJ. Kearny has a fully staffed high paid fire department. Don't the criminals know they can be taking a nice nights drive in the cool air and stumble upon them or KPDBlue ready for action like Clint Pale Rider?

How do you burlarize a home? And why would burlarizers (as you must call them) worry about running into firemen? Are these burlarizers going to be setting fires?

You, my friend, need to change your medication.