Nutcracker!

Guest Guest

Saturday Night, December 9th! Put on by the Garden State Ballet Company, with an outstanding orchestra. 7:00 PM in the Kearny High School Auditorium.

Sounds great! Do you know the price of each ticket? Also, is this show hosted by any particular KHS team/club to benefit for? Or, is the Garden State Ballet Company renting the KHS Auditorium?

Sounds great! Do you know the price of each ticket? Also, is this show hosted by any particular KHS team/club to benefit for? Or, is the Garden State Ballet Company renting the KHS Auditorium?

I believe it is $7 for adults and $5 for students and seniors. Cheaper than the ballet's performances in other venues. The performance is a fund raiser for the School based youth services organization and the KHS music department.

I believe it is $7 for adults and $5 for students and seniors. Cheaper than the ballet's performances in other venues. The performance is a fund raiser for the School based youth services organization and the KHS music department.

good enough for me. and very reasonable!

Wow! I paid $15 to see it in Secaucus last year!