phony governor

Guest terminator

Guest terminator

FAT BOY IS SPENDING $1 MILLION A MONTH TO FIGHT THE U.S. GOVERNMENT OVER THE TUNNEL MONEY,WHILE HE LAYS OFF THE LITTLE PEOPLE. AS LONG AS HIS RICH LAWYER FRIENDS GET RICH,IS ALL HE CARES ABOUT. DOES ANYBODY KNOW SOMEONE WHO'S TAX'S WERE LOWERED SINCE FAT BOY'S BEEN IN OFFICE????????????????????????????????

Guest Guest

The most Honarable and Finest Governor NJ has had in so long that I can't even remember is doing a great job and only getting better. He is pulling the pension funds out of the fire that was sure to burn out and saving it by putting by placing some small concessions by the union workers. I feel he should have made deeper cuts and more concessions but there is plenty of time. Governor Christie is a true American hero that I support 100% in his actions. I can only hope that in time he will be the next President of the United States. He projects so well on the screen that he should be a movie star. God Bless you Governor Christie.

Guest Guest

FAT BOY IS SPENDING $1 MILLION A MONTH TO FIGHT THE U.S. GOVERNMENT OVER THE TUNNEL MONEY,WHILE HE LAYS OFF THE LITTLE PEOPLE. AS LONG AS HIS RICH LAWYER FRIENDS GET RICH,IS ALL HE CARES ABOUT. DOES ANYBODY KNOW SOMEONE WHO'S TAX'S WERE LOWERED SINCE FAT BOY'S BEEN IN OFFICE????????????????????????????????

Nope all I've seen are all of my services cut and my taxes go up. Maying more for less, thanks Gov.

Guest Guest

How much are we spending to collect taxes from the Red Bulls? Our own fat boy is also laying off little people while the fat cats and family members continue to reap huge bennies.

The most Honarable and Finest Governor NJ has had in so long that I can't even remember is doing a great job and only getting better. He is pulling the pension funds out of the fire that was sure to burn out and saving it by putting by placing some small concessions by the union workers. I feel he should have made deeper cuts and more concessions but there is plenty of time. Governor Christie is a true American hero that I support 100% in his actions. I can only hope that in time he will be the next President of the United States. He projects so well on the screen that he should be a movie star. God Bless you Governor Christie.

Thank you, and that's exactly how me and my family feel, truly someone taking the bull by the horns, steping up when we need someone to make some hard decisions. GO CHRISTIE, KEEP CUTTIN THE FAT AS YOU DID WITH THE PVSC..LOVE UM

Guest Guest

Nope all I've seen are all of my services cut and my taxes go up. Maying more for less, thanks Gov.

State taxes haven't gone up, municipal taxes have. You should be thanking the mayor and council not the governor. They have to cut services by laying off little people so their family and friends can keep their $100.000 + jobs. Did anyone from *********'s family get cut, no way? Did Doran, or his family get cut, no way?

Wait until they sell the lots on Franklin Ave. Not only have your services been cut, but your quality of life is about change. Buy a good pair of walking shoes so you can walk to a parking space on Davis Ave or somewhere.

But don't worry, there is plenty of parking at the new condos and Red Bull Stadium, and in only twenty nine more years they will be paying taxes like the rest of us.

Great job Ray.

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Guest Guest

How much is Raymond spending, trying to get the Red Bulls to pay taxes? How much is Murry and Castano getting for this job? Your trowing stones at the wrong people.