No Parking

Guest disgusted

I'm an American born here, you Brazilian B**ch. The only thing your known for is you produce the best go-go dancers. Other that your nothing but a poverty stricken country, you illeagal wetback. Go back to Brazil where you came from. We don't want you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest FlagMann.
I'm an American born here, you Brazilian B**ch. The only thing your known for is you produce the best go-go dancers. Other that your nothing but a poverty stricken country, you illeagal wetback. Go back to Brazil where you came from. We don't want you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOD,Bless!!! At last!!! Some people in Town, are waking up!!!

Here comes Newark, Trash, trash, trash, and more trash.

FlagMann.

I'm not Brazilian, you racist f**k. I'm the whitest person you'll ever meet and that makes me no better than any Brazilian. You should adjust your views or move to Bricktown, you white-trash dirtbag. Also, leave your name so we can let the Brazilians deal with you.

As for you, Flaggman, you should think before you speak. If the hate continues against Brazilians and more people start "waking up", we'll never have a peaceful community. You're not an American if you won't accept the way our country works. We welcome people in who have no opportunity anywhere else. Just because they won't learn our language right away or they don't have the same colour skin doesn't mean they are bad people. Move out of Kearny if you don't like it, pal.

Guest FlagMann_Guest
I'm not Brazilian, you racist f**k. I'm the whitest person you'll ever meet and that makes me no better than any Brazilian. You should adjust your views or move to Bricktown, you white-trash dirtbag. Also, leave your name so we can let the Brazilians deal with you.

As for you, Flaggman, you should think before you speak. If the hate continues against Brazilians and more people start "waking up", we'll never have a peaceful community. You're not an American if you won't accept the way our country works. We welcome people in who have no opportunity anywhere else. Just because they won't learn our language right away or they don't have the same colour skin doesn't mean they are bad people. Move out of Kearny if you don't like it, pal.

You have alot to learn!! My lad? when you become responsible in life,Then you will see the light!!

Here comes Newark,Trash, trash, trash, and more trash.

FlagMann.

Guest FlagMann_Guest
strange that Flagmann hates immigrants so much when he can barely grasp the english language. I think he needs to be dropped off in Harlem wearing Wranglers and a cowboy hat.

You my boy, are still wet behind your ears!!! Wranglers, and a cowboy hat? Thats American!! You should take your act!! back to wonderland!!

FlagMann.

strange that Flagmann hates immigrants so much when he can barely grasp the english language. I think he needs to be dropped off in Harlem wearing Wranglers and a cowboy hat.

You my boy, are still wet behind your ears!!! Wranglers, and a cowboy hat? Thats American!! You should take your act!! back to wonderland!!

FlagMann.

Gosh... I don't get more joy than when I read some old moron proving his opposition's point.

Wranglers, and a cowboy hat? Thats American!!

FlagMann.

why don't you go watch NASCAR and yell at them "coloreds" walking past your filth ridden shack? go ahead and start hootin and hollerin, tex. no skin off my nose.

True. As for flagman, well, there isn't anything worth saying about him.

Guest FlagMann_Guest

True. As for flagman, well, there isn't anything worth saying about him.

Harlem? :unsure: are you a racist? Because you just put a big fat ---- in your mouth

You are a JOKE!! Grow up!!! Sonny!!

FlagMann.

Guest FlagMann_Guest
Heyduke, I think it's time we leave FlagMann alone. He's too old and confused for his own good.

Too Old? He, he, he, No, my Boy/Girl, Just been around more then "you" in Life!!

You will wake-up!! Someday!!! :unsure:

FlagMann.

Heyduke, I think it's time we leave FlagMann alone.  He's too old and confused for his own good.

Too Old? He, he, he, No, my Boy/Girl, Just been around more then "you" in Life!!

You will wake-up!! Someday!!! ;)

FlagMann.

Piece of Sh*t!

Heyduke, I think it's time we leave FlagMann alone.  He's too old and confused for his own good.

FlagMann.

Piece of Sh*t!

call him smegma...not a piece of s**t

Harlem? are you a racist? Because you just put a big fat ---- in your mouth

You are a JOKE!! Grow up!!! Sonny!!

FlagMann.

How am I a racist?

I am not a joke, I just make them. As for growing up, I have, farther than you, all against my will.

i think Flagmann just needs a hug

Just not from you. ;)

FlagMann.

You haven't been around longer in life. If you were, you wouldn't be so ignorant. You'd know that the world doesn't accept your kind anymore. Dirty white trash is out of style, bud. So leave... bring on the trash, trash, and more trash, because I LOVE IT.

Archived