Dumb Barney

Guest Harrison Senior

Guest Harrison Senior

Dumb Barney has been predicting for weeks the demise of the HFD, as if the town could do without a FD. What I've been told (and was written up in the Observer) is that the HFD will drop down to 43 people and privitize the EMS, while the PD will drop to 30 something.

Don't give up Barney, one of these days I'm sure you'll get somthing right.

Guest Guest

I hate to call a senior citizen a loser, but in your case an exception is required. I am more of a success in every category in any category you can think of before the age of 50. You are a loser retired scanner jockey ex-fieman who did the best he could with a town job. Sit in your old mans chair watching the Yankess with a can of bud in your hand and the scanner by your ear. Amazing huh! That's you. Go away.

Guest Harrison Senior

I hate to call a senior citizen a loser, but in your case an exception is required. I am more of a success in every category in any category you can think of before the age of 50. You are a loser retired scanner jockey ex-fieman who did the best he could with a town job. Sit in your old mans chair watching the Yankess with a can of bud in your hand and the scanner by your ear. Amazing huh! That's you. Go away.

Barney's angry because I've shown him to be an idiot. His ranting about the FD have all been shown to be nonsense. He's good for a laugh though so I hope he keeps it up.