Liquidation

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

As I had stated in an earlier opinion, and again in this opinion (I knew I was right), the main equiptment used for a paid Harrison Firefighting Department is indeed for sale for the right price to the highest bidder. Engines are at the top of the list. Seek answers from those in charge and you will find the truth unless they lie to your face. Your fearless leader has already offered to abandon ship for a more lofty offering and has tilted his forward as in yes, yes. It's almost new equiptment so it should fetch a fair price. If there is no one left to use the machinery why would the town keep it? They also need the money now, like yesterday if you get my message. Offers are also being accepted for a private EMS/ ambulance company to service the Town of Harrison and will take over the duties as soon as possible as the money is secured from the sale of th Fire Apparatus. You can doubt me all you want and deny it's happening, but you will surely see my information is right on the money. This probably won't be printed along with several other articles due to controversy and to avoid parnoia, I accept that, but the information is solid from the top down. I personally am thrilled to hear the news from a phone call I received moments ago, so apparently the dominoes are all going down instead of just a few.

Happy trails to the gutless and good luck in finding a new job. The 125K vacation is over, for sure, and the end of the pensions and medical benefits are waving goodbye also. Now Oe last time invite everyone over for lobster tails and steaks. You were told.

Edited by KOTW
The above information has not been confirmed.

Guest Guest

As I had stated in an earlier opinion, and again in this opinion (I knew I was right), the main equiptment used for a paid Harrison Firefighting Department is indeed for sale for the right price to the highest bidder. Engines are at the top of the list. Seek answers from those in charge and you will find the truth unless they lie to your face. Your fearless leader has already offered to abandon ship for a more lofty offering and has tilted his forward as in yes, yes. It's almost new equiptment so it should fetch a fair price. If there is no one left to use the machinery why would the town keep it? They also need the money now, like yesterday if you get my message. Offers are also being accepted for a private EMS/ ambulance company to service the Town of Harrison and will take over the duties as soon as possible as the money is secured from the sale of th Fire Apparatus. You can doubt me all you want and deny it's happening, but you will surely see my information is right on the money. This probably won't be printed along with several other articles due to controversy and to avoid parnoia, I accept that, but the information is solid from the top down. I personally am thrilled to hear the news from a phone call I received moments ago, so apparently the dominoes are all going down instead of just a few.

Happy trails to the gutless and good luck in finding a new job. The 125K vacation is over, for sure, and the end of the pensions and medical benefits are waving goodbye also. Now Oe last time invite everyone over for lobster tails and steaks. You were told.

Hey Blue Blood! It's spelled "Equipment" not "Equiptment" you spell it wrong in all your posts. I think you were dropped too many times as a baby. With the height of your parents that couldn't have been too far a drop though?

First off the two engines that they will sell were mid 90's... I think 96's... That’s not new in the fire service by any means. The Ladder is from the late 80's and they have one relatively new engine which they should keep.

Guest Guest

The year they were manufactured was old, but the condition of them are mint due to lack of use. Going grocery shopping and to the credit union once a week. Thats it. LOSERS!