HFD

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

My have things changed. Just a month ago the Harrison Firemen and their I'm rich forever ego because Ray said I had a lifetime job were inviting people to lobster tails and filet mignon lunches. thatslunch seems to have turned to rice cakes and water. I love it. I wonder if the town has solicited bids for the Wilhelm St. property yet and severally the equiptment. My company can use a new building, but only if we buy the Firehouse with a 30 year tax abatement. I will have my attorney contact the town attorney as to the asking price. I could eally just open up the bay doors and hand around by myself. When the tax abatement ends, I will tear up the spot where the gas pump is and get a literally tax free property farm subsidy. Michael Dell od Dell computers ower the I.R.S. $72 million dollars and bought a $500,000 piece of land in Montana I think Montana and placed deer on it as an animal preserv. That $72 million dollar tax bill was reduced to a TOTAL of $239,000.00 which he gladly paid. Just gotta get me some Farmer jeans. ahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

Guest Harrison Senior

My have things changed. Just a month ago the Harrison Firemen and their I'm rich forever ego because Ray said I had a lifetime job were inviting people to lobster tails and filet mignon lunches. thatslunch seems to have turned to rice cakes and water. I love it. I wonder if the town has solicited bids for the Wilhelm St. property yet and severally the equiptment. My company can use a new building, but only if we buy the Firehouse with a 30 year tax abatement. I will have my attorney contact the town attorney as to the asking price. I could eally just open up the bay doors and hand around by myself. When the tax abatement ends, I will tear up the spot where the gas pump is and get a literally tax free property farm subsidy. Michael Dell od Dell computers ower the I.R.S. $72 million dollars and bought a $500,000 piece of land in Montana I think Montana and placed deer on it as an animal preserv. That $72 million dollar tax bill was reduced to a TOTAL of $239,000.00 which he gladly paid. Just gotta get me some Farmer jeans. ahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

Couldn't follow your gibberish tonite, Barney. You lost me at "My company". You're lucky your momma lets you sleep in her basement.