KFD

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

First of all, I will be making my own account today as to that wacko about his stars and spaceship crap. I cannot be asociated with that sicko. Second, I have a simple question: HOW MANY FIRES WERE PUT OUT BY THE BRAVEST AND FEARLESS KFD THIS YEAR THAT WARRANTS THE EXPENDITURE OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO THE FIREMAN? That money should be used to terminate at least 20 fireman's positions and hire 20 more Police Officers, but with a mental test so people like KPDBlue and KPDpipes can't fake their way into the system and pass the psychological test. People always ask if Kearny is a SAFE town to live in, not how many fires are there a year. WHATS THE ANSWER GUYS, HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BEEN NEEDED TO PUT OUT A FIRE? SIMPLE QUESTION THAT REQUIRE A ONE NUMBER ANSWER. I guarantee the KFD will not answer it because it's like 1, if that. HIRE MORE POLICE AND DUMP MORE FIREMAN INTO A BUS GOING TO WAL-MART TO APPLY FOR WORK. NOW WHATS THE NUMBER OH BRAVE MEN, JUS SAYIN IS UP TO DATE ON ALL STATISTICS, SO MAYBE YOUR OFFICIAL P.I.O. (JUS SAYIN) CAN PROVIDE THAT NUMBER?

Guest Kearny Senior

First of all, I will be making my own account today as to that wacko about his stars and spaceship crap. I cannot be asociated with that sicko. Second, I have a simple question: HOW MANY FIRES WERE PUT OUT BY THE BRAVEST AND FEARLESS KFD THIS YEAR THAT WARRANTS THE EXPENDITURE OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO THE FIREMAN? That money should be used to terminate at least 20 fireman's positions and hire 20 more Police Officers, but with a mental test so people like KPDBlue and KPDpipes can't fake their way into the system and pass the psychological test. People always ask if Kearny is a SAFE town to live in, not how many fires are there a year. WHATS THE ANSWER GUYS, HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BEEN NEEDED TO PUT OUT A FIRE? SIMPLE QUESTION THAT REQUIRE A ONE NUMBER ANSWER. I guarantee the KFD will not answer it because it's like 1, if that. HIRE MORE POLICE AND DUMP MORE FIREMAN INTO A BUS GOING TO WAL-MART TO APPLY FOR WORK. NOW WHATS THE NUMBER OH BRAVE MEN, JUS SAYIN IS UP TO DATE ON ALL STATISTICS, SO MAYBE YOUR OFFICIAL P.I.O. (JUS SAYIN) CAN PROVIDE THAT NUMBER?

Barney, I missed your words of wisdom, haven't had a good laugh since your last post. The FD is never justified until there's a big fire with people trapped on upper floors and flames spreading to adjoining

buildings. Then it's "thank God for the FD, they saved that little girl and held the fire to just one building". So Barney, you just keep writing your parking tickets and when the real shit hits the fan, just get out of the way and the FD will do their job.

d

Guest Guest

Well, at least I got my answer as to how many fires there have been. It's NONE. If there had been even one the war stories would be flying like bottle rockets thru the air. So much WASTED MONEY. You cry about paying a pittance of your medical and don't even work. This is why Hudson County is crippled in debt.

Guest Guest

I wasn't aware that the KFD saved an entire row of houses and pulled out a little girl who would have died in the fire. That's something to be proud of. I read a great deal of Jersey News every day and I was born in Hudson County so I take special interest to that area. I am pissed that an incident like that went by without any coverage at all. The media covers evry little thing but doesn't cover an incident of that magnitude. That's horrible. I hope you not just making that up because it is not funny. Poor little girl.

Guest Guest

Does anyone know where this spectacular fire in Kearny was where the HFD stopped rows of houses from turning into piles of ashes? Who was the little girl tht was saved from certain death by the undisputed bravest men on the planet earth, the KFD? An earthshattering event of this magnitude had to be covered by someone. I checked CNN and the Associated Press and couldn't find a thing. Is there a possibility that this event was not truly as filled with danger by the KFD? Could it just be another fabricated war story?

Guest Guest

The last I heard the KFD as back-up units watched as another FD saved a little girl and a dog named Toto. Did a flashover stop the defensive attack and hiding behind engines and sqirting water in peoples terms get the job done. Amazing skills that only andvanced professionals need attempt.