Dispatchers

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

The Harrison/E. Newark dispatchers are doing a fantastic job and I cannot see why anyone would be critical of one of the few jobs in town that are priced right and done with great vigilence. In law emforcement, the dispatchers are the most vital link in the whole chain of response of emergency services. They are vigilent, calm, well-trained, and monitored. They must undergo frequent training, not because they are bad in any way, but do to the ever changing nature of the requests for help. If all town services were priced right and doing as well as the dispatchers, then Harrison wouldn't be in the mess it's in.

Guest GUEST

The Harrison/E. Newark dispatchers are doing a fantastic job and I cannot see why anyone would be critical of one of the few jobs in town that are priced right and done with great vigilence. In law emforcement, the dispatchers are the most vital link in the whole chain of response of emergency services. They are vigilent, calm, well-trained, and monitored. They must undergo frequent training, not because they are bad in any way, but do to the ever changing nature of the requests for help. If all town services were priced right and doing as well as the dispatchers, then Harrison wouldn't be in the mess it's in.

Please get over yourself. You got to be kidding me. Work the streets, put yourself in harms way, and then tell me how important you are. Just take the phone calls and past it off to someone who knows what they are doing, and just get the address right, we'll handle the rest, like always. Don't forget, before the you get too scared, reminded yourself that you will not be leaving your phone booth. You give yourself way too much credit. Your just a phone operator with a uniform, and paid way to much for nothing. I rather a a trained professional, who has been there before than you.

They do provide a great service and do a good job as well. Kearny could learn from this, get those cops/firefighters back into the front lines!

Guest Guest

Please get over yourself. You got to be kidding me. Work the streets, put yourself in harms way, and then tell me how important you are. Just take the phone calls and past it off to someone who knows what they are doing, and just get the address right, we'll handle the rest, like always. Don't forget, before the you get too scared, reminded yourself that you will not be leaving your phone booth. You give yourself way too much credit. Your just a phone operator with a uniform, and paid way to much for nothing. I rather a a trained professional, who has been there before than you.

your a douchebag! these professionals take your drunken calls, run the bad guys for the officers on the road including doing the necessary paperwork aside from handling walkin misfits like yourself who B**ch about anything and everything including most cops. the streets? your the problem not the solution! its b/c of people like you that our departments struggle to get along. your a negative bitter little bastard that needs to be fired!

Guest Guest

DONT HATE.....YOU WILL NEVER MEET THE STANDARDS REQUIRED TO BE ONE! THAT'S YOUR PROBLEM!FYI, SOME OF THESE PROFESSIONALS HAVE BEEN AWARDED FOR THEIR ON THE JOB DUTIES! HANDLE THAT! CRAWL BACK TO THE SEWER WHERE U CAME FROM. HAHAHA LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Guest Guest

Why the hostility? I never claimed to be able to do your job, where did that come from? The job I applied for was as a dispatcher, not as a Police Officer or EMS/Fireman. The town offered the salary, not me. I just go to work and do my best to improve my skills. It never crossed my mind to take anyone's job away and I don't think that I am. Complain about the $250,000.00 jobs and not us little fish in the pond.