KBOE John Campbell Ethics Issues Began in 1967

Guest JCWasFoundGUILTY

Guest JCWasFoundGUILTY

Campbell.jpg

KBOE Member John Campbell was found to be in violation of N.J.S.A. 18A:12-24.1 (d) and (e) of the Code of Ethics for School Board Members by the School Ethics Commission. GUILTY AND CENSURED, Mr. Campbell is seeking to be re-elected as a Kearny school board member!!!

John Campbell’s ethics issues go back to 1967 at Kearny High School when his ineligibility to play soccer cost the boys soccer team their position in the Big Ten Championship. One game away from winning, Kearny had to forfeit seven games, knocking them out of contention. John was twenty years old, way too old to play.

Some people NEVER change. It appears John has never followed the rules. And he is seeking re-election?

Guest DESPERATE

Campbell.jpg

KBOE Member John Campbell was found to be in violation of N.J.S.A. 18A:12-24.1 (d) and (e) of the Code of Ethics for School Board Members by the School Ethics Commission. GUILTY AND CENSURED, Mr. Campbell is seeking to be re-elected as a Kearny school board member!!!

John Campbell’s ethics issues go back to 1967 at Kearny High School when his ineligibility to play soccer cost the boys soccer team their position in the Big Ten Championship. One game away from winning, Kearny had to forfeit seven games, knocking them out of contention. John was twenty years old, way too old to play.

Some people NEVER change. It appears John has never followed the rules. And he is seeking re-election?

CAN YOU SAY DESPERATE????? 1967 ????? REALLY ????? HOW ABOUT JC SCORED THE WINNING GOAL AGAINST IRVINGTON AND KEARNY WON THE BIG TEN CHAMPIONSHIP. THE CRAP NEVER ENDS, BUT THE STEVENSON & VISCUSO TICKET HAS STOOPED TO NEW LOWS!!!!!!

DAVE STEVENSON HAS BEEN BANKRUPT TWICE AND DO YOU THINK ANYBODY WOULD WANT THIS LOSER AROUND $40 MILLION DOLLARS AT THE HIGH SCHOOL? IF HE COULD NOT RUN HIS OWN BUSINESS HOW CAN HE RUN THE BOE?

Guest Guest

You are correct. John cost our team big. John only ever cares about himself. He lies and cheats and will do whatever it takes to end up on top. It's still apparent today. Only now, his nonsense hurts our children and our town.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest remembering 1967

You are correct. John cost our team big. John only ever cares about himself. He lies and cheats and will do whatever it takes to end up on top. It's still apparent today. Only now, his nonsense hurts our children and our town.

Another Theta Phi asshole

Guest Guest

Another Theta Phi asshole

Wow! I'm not a big fan of John Campbell (nor do I see him as the anti-Christ) but aren't we reaching...really 1967? Really? :o

• 1 year later...
Guest Enough Already

Campbell.jpg

I found this while I was researching Mr Campbell's qualifications for this upcoming election. Ethics convictions, loss of State titles, problems back to 1967. We voted,him out last year. Why would anyone in their right mind vote for him this time?

CAN YOU SAY DESPERATE????? 1967 ????? REALLY ????? HOW ABOUT JC SCORED THE WINNING GOAL AGAINST IRVINGTON AND KEARNY WON THE BIG TEN CHAMPIONSHIP. THE CRAP NEVER ENDS, BUT THE STEVENSON & VISCUSO TICKET HAS STOOPED TO NEW LOWS!!!!!!

DAVE STEVENSON HAS BEEN BANKRUPT TWICE AND DO YOU THINK ANYBODY WOULD WANT THIS LOSER AROUND $40 MILLION DOLLARS AT THE HIGH SCHOOL? IF HE COULD NOT RUN HIS OWN BUSINESS HOW CAN HE RUN THE BOE?

Talk about desperate! Dave Stevenson isn't running.

I don't want Campbell back on the Board. All he ever does is cause problems. He would support the people who caused the current problems with the district's administration.

As for what happened years ago - what was he doing trying to play on a high school soccer team at age 20? What was he still doing in high school? Sorry, but that makes a difference, and so does his conviction of ethics violations just a few years ago.

We have good people running. Doran, Lindenfelser and Lowry and all well qualified. Why elect a malcontent who can't stay out of trouble? We don't need his problems on our BOE. We already have more of that than we can handle.

Guest DESPERATE CANDIDATES

I found this while I was researching Mr Campbell's qualifications for this upcoming election. Ethics convictions, loss of State titles, problems back to 1967. We voted,him out last year. Why would anyone in their right mind vote for him this time?

KEARNY VOTERS BEWARE. THE DORAN, LOWRY, LINDENFELSER TICKET IS PULLING OUT ANYTHING THEY CAN TO GET ELECTED!!!! WHY? TO GO BACK TO THE OLD WAYS OF DOING THINGS.........CORRUPT!!!!!!!!

THEY PUT OUT FLIRS AND ADS IN THE OBSERVER SPEAKING OF HOW THEY WANT A UNIFIED BOARD, BUT ONLY SPEAK ABOUT THE BOARD AS "THEM" AND "US" AND "MAJORITY" AND "MINORITY". IT IS ALL ABOUT THEM AND JOBS TO THEIR FRIEND AND FAMILY WHO ALMOST ALL THE TIME ARE NOT QUALIFIED TO EARN A JOB.

VOTE FOR ANYONE ELSE BUT THESE 3 SELF SERVING SNAKES!!!!

Guest Concerned Voter

KEARNY VOTERS BEWARE. THE DORAN, LOWRY, LINDENFELSER TICKET IS PULLING OUT ANYTHING THEY CAN TO GET ELECTED!!!! WHY? TO GO BACK TO THE OLD WAYS OF DOING THINGS.........CORRUPT!!!!!!!!

THEY PUT OUT FLIRS AND ADS IN THE OBSERVER SPEAKING OF HOW THEY WANT A UNIFIED BOARD, BUT ONLY SPEAK ABOUT THE BOARD AS "THEM" AND "US" AND "MAJORITY" AND "MINORITY". IT IS ALL ABOUT THEM AND JOBS TO THEIR FRIEND AND FAMILY WHO ALMOST ALL THE TIME ARE NOT QUALIFIED TO EARN A JOB.

VOTE FOR ANYONE ELSE BUT THESE 3 SELF SERVING SNAKES!!!!

John,

After all these years, you aren't even smart enough to turn off the "CAPS LOCK" when you post a response. And you say you're qualified to be on the board. It's not hard to believe that you were kept back twice in kindergarten.

Concerned Voter

Campbell.jpg

John crosses his bridges when he comes to them but not before he incinerates them first.

**** ******** You are a coward you are a no good human being.You don't have the guts to even admit the dirty deals you made with the 2 ********* and Mr. **. Lets look in your closet and find out about the ethics charges against you. Furthermore I understand that there is an investigation going on right now that if I were you I would be worrying. Lets not talk about the midland ave building that you purchased from your friend for 1 million 100 thousand dollars.I wonder if there was a finders fee from the sale to KBOEwhen you were *********!!!!!!!So *** ********* I would advise you that before you print anythimg about anyone make sure you get your facts straight..Because you see I did my research and this is only the tip of the iceberg.I don't have the time to print all the other things that took place while you were the president.

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Guest StoppedAtTheGate

**** ******** You are a coward you are a no good human being.You don't have the guts to even admit the dirty deals you made with the 2 ********* and Mr. **. Lets look in your closet and find out about the ethics charges against you. Furthermore I understand that there is an investigation going on right now that if I were you I would be worrying. Lets not talk about the midland ave building that you purchased from your friend for 1 million 100 thousand dollars.I wonder if there was a finders fee from the sale to KBOEwhen you were *********!!!!!!!So *** ********* I would advise you that before you print anythimg about anyone make sure you get your facts straight..Because you see I did my research and this is only the tip of the iceberg.I don't have the time to print all the other things that took place while you were the president.

Glad to see you finally found the "CAPS LOCK" button. Funny thing is that I'm not **** ********. I'm ****** *** ****. You should really worry about your own deeds and investigations. It's not hard to follow your little yellow bus around town.

Edited by KOTW
KOTW Note: KOTW Did not Edit This post. The ***'s were in the original post.