HPD

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

I am so glad that the Governor never asks for concessions when it comes to sick and vacation time. I have a long trip to take this summer and I need to use those unlimited sick days so I don't have to use my vacation. I like to use the vacation time around the Holidays and to have all my vacation days still available after recovering from a lengthy summer illness. I am getting some kind of allergy or something already. By June it should be really necessary to get my rest and recover.

Guest Guest

I am so glad that the Governor never asks for concessions when it comes to sick and vacation time. I have a long trip to take this summer and I need to use those unlimited sick days so I don't have to use my vacation. I like to use the vacation time around the Holidays and to have all my vacation days still available after recovering from a lengthy summer illness. I am getting some kind of allergy or something already. By June it should be really necessary to get my rest and recover.

wait did you run that by your pba prez? since according to him, your better suited to run records, parking enforcement and dispatching!haha afterall, you now have your chief's blessing! lol You poor slob good luck working walmart security! lmao

Guest Guest

A long trip to Asbury Park ?? That's as far as you go, loser.

Guest Guest

What the heck does Asbury Park have to do with anthing I said. If i were that far down South, I would vivit the Atlantic City Firehouse where one of the disgudting fireman, I know he won't be in jail because of that Federal Locksown thing, molested two little girls while on duty and spit a nice lugie into the firehouse.

wait did you run that by your pba prez? since according to him, your better suited to run records, parking enforcement and dispatching!haha afterall, you now have your chief's blessing! lol You poor slob good luck working walmart security! lmao

Let me get this straight. The Police Chief wants to put police officers in parking enforcement,dispatching, and records to replace civilans who are paid less then Police Officers.

How would this save money? You would have more Officers on desk duty while less on the street. Is he taking orders from the PBA? I think that its time for him to step down.

Guest Guest

I don't remembe the police Cief ever aksing to put Police Officers to wtite tickets and be dispatchers. I work closely with him and I don't know where that tidbit of erroneous informationwas concocted. Maybe the spaceship nut whispered it into his brain?