HFD

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

It's quite amazing that the Town of Harrison has spent $1.7 Million Dollars in salaries alone to a 42 man Fire Department in 2011 to extinguish a total of 2 very minor fires that could have been put out by a senior citizen with a garden hose. WOW! What a waste of the residents money to financially support a group of hand picked guys that are almost all related to the Mayor and Council. Not one women or minority in the group. It sounds so racist in my opinion. Then the town cries to the state when it runs out of money. TOO BAD! It's so hard to believe that the residents elected these people, especially the Mayor. The town was once a thriving place, now it has turned to urban blight.

Guest Guest

It's quite amazing that the Town of Harrison has spent $1.7 Million Dollars in salaries alone to a 42 man Fire Department in 2011 to extinguish a total of 2 very minor fires that could have been put out by a senior citizen with a garden hose. WOW! What a waste of the residents money to financially support a group of hand picked guys that are almost all related to the Mayor and Council. Not one women or minority in the group. It sounds so racist in my opinion. Then the town cries to the state when it runs out of money. TOO BAD! It's so hard to believe that the residents elected these people, especially the Mayor. The town was once a thriving place, now it has turned to urban blight.

fear not the great union prez has a plan! he'll save the day,town,dept and his men!

Guest Guest

If the town runs out of money it is for three reasons.: Too high of salries in the town Hall and Board of Education, and a fire department we do not need, and the funding of the developers in our town. The project on the river is stopped completely. Thoes poor people bought that property with the promises of a pool and a clubhouse. What they got was a too small of a parking space on the river! And you are right what the hell is the matter with the citizens in Harrison that they keep electing the same stupid asses that put us in this position! You are absolutley correct in everything you have said. But what good is it going to do us? When we wake up in the morning the same asses are running out town!

Guest Harrison's Bravest

I feel bad for you Barney, I know how much you wanted to become one of Harrison's Bravest. But since we won't be hiring for a while you'll just have to be satisfied with guarding the donut shop and spewing your bitterness on KOTW. Oh well.

Guest Guest

As always, change the subject or the question asked because the truthfull answer is a complete embarrassment. How many fires were put out in 2011 that required the Fire Department? That's a simple straight forward question. Whats the truthfull answer? I say none. Prove me wrong.

Guest Guest

fear not the great union prez has a plan! he'll save the day,town,dept and his men!

yes i saw the great speaker of the pba and chief came up with a brillant plan! lol holy crap i wonder how many hours were spend at the spanish pavillion for that great scheme? no doubt their little dwarfs were all in agreement! lol