Little League Lights?

Guest ********GUEST********

Guest ********GUEST********

I would like to know what This Town is waiting for?????? The Little League Lights are not doing the job laying in the front of the Little League field on harrison Ave.....What is the excuse for them not being up....Oh I get it They have to put themselves up.....This Town is a joke, I bet if the Mayor or any of the Councilman had Kids on the Little League team the lights would have been put up a while ago......

Guest Guest

Before Tom Powell became Deputy Mayor, he called the Police Department every day about the little bastards as he said and complained about the noise from the baseball games. Unless Powell gives his permission to put the lights up, it's day games only.

Guest Guest

I would like to know what This Town is waiting for?????? The Little League Lights are not doing the job laying in the front of the Little League field on harrison Ave.....What is the excuse for them not being up....Oh I get it They have to put themselves up.....This Town is a joke, I bet if the Mayor or any of the Councilman had Kids on the Little League team the lights would have been put up a while ago......

they are propably waiting for someone on the outside to put them up. I don't think that the town guys know how to.

Guest Guest

Before Tom Powell became Deputy Mayor, he called the Police Department every day about the little bastards as he said and complained about the noise from the baseball games. Unless Powell gives his permission to put the lights up, it's day games only.

Ask Larry, he can't read but he surely can play the game of politics. what ******* says he does,just like a scorn little dog. Think he's for the people? not as councilman. Larry keep doin what you do from the Elks, which is suppost to be a political organization, and leave the figuring out the budget to those who know what is right and what works for Harrison. Apparently Larry knows nothing about numbers or budgets. sorry but the truth is the truth.

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Guest Guest

That is not rite, they are having the same problem in north Arlington, because People that live around the Little League field on field there will be no lites, it isn't as if the games go on to 11 o"clock at nite, I guess these People are just miserable SOB's..and do not want the kids to have fun, they must have had a miserable childhood and is seeing to it every other Kid does not have fun, They would love to play under the lights.....What a Shame

Guest Guest

It looks like a real junk yard how they just threw it all in a pile right on Harrison Avenue. Couldn't they put it in a garage somewhere? The town must have storage somewhere. Why did they have it delived if they were not planing to put them up yet? Stupid asses!

Guest wild one

they will more than likely layoff cops, about 8 from what i heard. the money they save from their salaries they can hire an electrician for 1 million dollars.

Guest ******GUEST*******

It looks like a real junk yard how they just threw it all in a pile right on Harrison Avenue. Couldn't they put it in a garage somewhere? The town must have storage somewhere. Why did they have it delived if they were not planing to put them up yet? Stupid asses!

That,s putting it too nicely, they are a bunch of Liars Crooks, Drug Dealers, Thiefs and are out only for themselves and their Families and closest VFriends.....No one elseSCUMBAGS is what they are......

Guest Guest

Ask Larry, he can't read but he surely can play the game of politics. what ******* says he does,just like a scorn little dog. Think he's for the people? not as councilman. Larry keep doin what you do from the Elks, which is suppost to be a political organization, and leave the figuring out the budget to those who know what is right and what works for Harrison. Apparently Larry knows nothing about numbers or budgets. sorry but the truth is the truth.

Yes I agree, he does a lot good with the Elks which is a non profit organization, but he does run campaigns out of that organization, I saw a sign for the Sheriff and Hudson County something. its not his fault in a way he is being told what to do and whom to talk to, because he does nothing on his own, in terms of speaking up and having any input.

Guest Guest

Remember one thing, the residents voted overwhelmingly for this Mayor and Council so buyers remorse is not going to solve anything. You had your chance to reverse 16 years of greed and raiding the towns fund and did nothing about it. You made your bed........

Guest Guest

Are you smarter than a 5th grader? Larry what is 25% of 150? any clue? How many political jobs did you hold at one particular time? why did you feel that was good for the tax payers and residents? was all about greed?