The Courts

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

The renovation at the Courts are completed and has been open since Friday 4/22. It saw lots of activity over the weekend, with may people coming from in and out of town to play soccer. As I drove past Sunday night, I observed the disgusting amount of garbage left behind by the slobs that were there over the weekend. There is a garbage can right outside the gate, another on the corner, and the garbage was just left behind. Maybe it needs to be locked up and only allowed to be used by residents who are then responsible for cleaning up after they leave, like the soccer courts on Passaic Ave in Kearny. It's an absolute disgrace that it's been open for only a few days and all that garbage has been left behind.

Guest Guest

The renovation at the Courts are completed and has been open since Friday 4/22. It saw lots of activity over the weekend, with may people coming from in and out of town to play soccer. As I drove past Sunday night, I observed the disgusting amount of garbage left behind by the slobs that were there over the weekend. There is a garbage can right outside the gate, another on the corner, and the garbage was just left behind. Maybe it needs to be locked up and only allowed to be used by residents who are then responsible for cleaning up after they leave, like the soccer courts on Passaic Ave in Kearny. It's an absolute disgrace that it's been open for only a few days and all that garbage has been left behind.

they cant lock up courts only to harrison residents fool your mayor signed up for the green act which allows anyone and everyone to play, also your puppet councilmen calls his buddies to come play in harrison. maybe he and his family should clean up the courts you dont need to speak english for that!

Guest Guest

I give it a week before a relative of the Mayor and Council that was canned like a Tuna from PVSC to have a six figure job cleaning up the courts at night. Haven't you learned anything yet? It's a designed play.