The Truth

Guest dizzy

Guest dizzy

There’s an awful lot of misinformation on this site regarding John Campbell’s censure by the School Ethics Commission, which, by the way, was UPHELD by the Commissioner of Education.

1. The complaint accepted by the School Ethics Commission contained 5 counts of violations of the Code of Ethics, NOT 12 as has been mentioned elsewhere on this topic.

2. Although Campbell’s attorney filed a Motion to Dismiss all 5 of the charges, the Commissioner dismissed only 1 count, Count III, and the remaining 4 counts go forward for a hearing.

3. Of the 4 counts, the Commission finds John Campbell to be in VIOLATION of 2 out of the 3 charges in Count I, namely:

I will carry out my responsibility, NOT TO ADMINISTER THE SCHOOLS, but together with my fellow board members to see that they are well run.

I will recognize that authority rests with the board of education and will make no PERSONAL PROMISES nor take any PRIVATE ACTION that may compromise the Board

As for the remaining 3 counts, the Commission ruled that the complainant (Digesere) failed to establish violations.

See, it’s kinda like the O.J. case – the remaining charges against John Campbell were dropped not because he was NOT GUILITY, but because the prosecution failed to make its case.

The Commission also saw right through him: “the Commission found that the respondent (Campbell) was generally not a convincing witness” and “the Commission generally found the respondent to be less than credible; on this claim, his direct testimony was wholly unenlightening and he flatly denied that any potentially confidential information may have been disclosed”.

Apparently his denial is either based on ignorance or he lied. Flip a coin, he’s more than capable of both. But remember his campaign slogan – he does everything in the best interest of the children! Even if he’s trying to hit up their tax-paying parents to pay for his legal fees!

Sad that anyone would consider such a person for an elected position. Please people, check your facts & be responsible before you vote.

Guest Skip the Snake

There’s an awful lot of misinformation on this site regarding John Campbell’s censure by the School Ethics Commission, which, by the way, was UPHELD by the Commissioner of Education.

1. The complaint accepted by the School Ethics Commission contained 5 counts of violations of the Code of Ethics, NOT 12 as has been mentioned elsewhere on this topic.

2. Although Campbell’s attorney filed a Motion to Dismiss all 5 of the charges, the Commissioner dismissed only 1 count, Count III, and the remaining 4 counts go forward for a hearing.

3. Of the 4 counts, the Commission finds John Campbell to be in VIOLATION of 2 out of the 3 charges in Count I, namely:

I will carry out my responsibility, NOT TO ADMINISTER THE SCHOOLS, but together with my fellow board members to see that they are well run.

I will recognize that authority rests with the board of education and will make no PERSONAL PROMISES nor take any PRIVATE ACTION that may compromise the Board

As for the remaining 3 counts, the Commission ruled that the complainant (Digesere) failed to establish violations.

See, it’s kinda like the O.J. case – the remaining charges against John Campbell were dropped not because he was NOT GUILITY, but because the prosecution failed to make its case.

The Commission also saw right through him: “the Commission found that the respondent (Campbell) was generally not a convincing witness” and “the Commission generally found the respondent to be less than credible; on this claim, his direct testimony was wholly unenlightening and he flatly denied that any potentially confidential information may have been disclosed”.

Apparently his denial is either based on ignorance or he lied. Flip a coin, he’s more than capable of both. But remember his campaign slogan – he does everything in the best interest of the children! Even if he’s trying to hit up their tax-paying parents to pay for his legal fees!

Sad that anyone would consider such a person for an elected position. Please people, check your facts & be responsible before you vote.

Listen up "snakeman" you can put any spin on this you want. What goes around comes around. STEVENSON is facing ETHICS CHARGES RIGHT NOW!!!! The State Ethics Commission has ruled that the charges against Mr. Stevenson are valid and he MUST appear before the Commission to FACE the charges!

Campbell's charges were not thrown out because, as you say, the prosecution failed to make its case! The charges were dropped because it was crystal clear to the Commission that this was a personal ATTACK against Mr. Campbell and the charges were UNFOUNDED!!!!

As far as the (1) charge which Mr. Campbell was found in violation of, acting as an indivdual and not as a part of the Board. In any other period in time, had Mr. Cuba insulted or disrespected another man he would not have been confronted by the individual and spoken to, as Mr. Campbell chose to do, but have received a good old fashion ASS KICKING!

Now your holding onto the fact Mr. Campbell was found in violation of "approaching" an employee as violating the Ethics code and this making him not fit to be a BOE member......SAD, SO SAD. Take you pathetic ass, along with your running mates, Viscuso and Valdez and just go away! If the Super and his PUPPETS did not carry out this witch hunt there would be NO MONEY SPENT AND NO TIME WASTED!!!!!

The lawyer's bills MUST BE PAID........BY LAW!!!! YOU CHOSE TO GO THIS ROUTE AND WASTE TAXPAYERS DOLLARS NOT MR. CAMPBELL!!!! HOW ABOUT ALL THE TIME AND MONEY WASTED BY BOE EMPLOYEES GIVEN THE DAY OFF WITH PAY TO GO TO TRENTON TO TESTIFY, HOW ABOUT MR. DEGESERE USING THE BOE OFFICE STAFF AND SUPPLIES TO HELP SUPPORT HIS WITCH HUNT. THESE ITEMS ALONE COST THE TAXPAYERS WAY MORE THAN MR. CAMPBELL'S LEGAL FEES!!!

REMEMBER MR. CAMPBELL'S "punishment" by the Commission was merely a censure, nothing more than being told "don't do that anymore". This clearly shows this whole show put on by the Super and his snakes was a waste of everones time and TAXPAYERS DOLLARS!!!

Guest Guest

BOGUS CHARGES because J o

BOGUS CHARGES bought against John Campbell by Frank Digesere because Mr.Campbell refuses to be a yes man for Digesere and his Cronies. As for Mr. Campbell asking for legal fee`s to be payed by the B.O.E. maybe Mr. Digesere should foot the bill since he was the one who made up the BOGUS CHARGES. Mr. Campbell is for the children, always was and always will be. Mr. Digesere the game is over take your 3rd pension (retirement) and leave, do the Residents of Kearny a favor and take Stevenson with you. retirement r