Flip-Floppers

Guest Patriot

Guest Patriot

Loonys are the world's greatest flip-floppers. If Bush had launched this unprovoked attack against a sovereign nation, there would have been all sorts of righteous indignation from the Loony Left. But since President zerO has done just that, the Loonys are strangely silent even fabricating reasons why they agree with this unauthorized attack. Hypocritical doesn't begin to describe the Loony Left.

Guest Guest

Loonys are the world's greatest flip-floppers. If Bush had launched this unprovoked attack against a sovereign nation, there would have been all sorts of righteous indignation from the Loony Left. But since President zerO has done just that, the Loonys are strangely silent even fabricating reasons why they agree with this unauthorized attack. Hypocritical doesn't begin to describe the Loony Left.

In Obama's speechs over the past couple of days, he states that "it is the policy of the United States to get Gadhafi out of power." When did the congress vote on this policy? I never heard a thing about this policy until Hillary got her say into Obama's ear that we should do something. We should have done something weeks ago. Now we lost a plane, one million dollars per missile, and more to come. For a guy that was against war, our misguided president is looking more and more like a community organizer who was lead around by others.

Don't blame a policy that doesn't exist for all the missiles, air flights from Missouri to drop bombs, naval ships brought into the Mediterranean and God know what else we will be doing in the name of this "policy."

Guest Proud American

There you go again, picking on Democrats while ignoring the hypocrisies of those on the right. I'm scratching my head as well, trying to figure out how Newt Gingrinch is opposed to the military action in Libya. Loony Right?

Guest Guest

There you go again, picking on Democrats while ignoring the hypocrisies of those on the right. I'm scratching my head as well, trying to figure out how Newt Gingrinch is opposed to the military action in Libya. Loony Right?

What?? This has what to do with flip-flopping Loonys??

Guest Patriot

In Obama's speechs over the past couple of days, he states that "it is the policy of the United States to get Gadhafi out of power." When did the congress vote on this policy? I never heard a thing about this policy until Hillary got her say into Obama's ear that we should do something. We should have done something weeks ago. Now we lost a plane, one million dollars per missile, and more to come. For a guy that was against war, our misguided president is looking more and more like a community organizer who was lead around by others.

Don't blame a policy that doesn't exist for all the missiles, air flights from Missouri to drop bombs, naval ships brought into the Mediterranean and God know what else we will be doing in the name of this "policy."

zerO knows he can get away with all this because he has a lap dog senate that will roll over and play dead whenever zerO snaps his finger.

Guest Proud American

zerO knows he can get away with all this because he has a lap dog senate that will roll over and play dead whenever zerO snaps his finger.

Hey Patriot, why not try some meaningful input by telling us whether you're for or against the military action in Libya? Give us your reasons.

By the way, I don't think there are right wing talking points for you to type in response. The presumed Republican candidates for president are all over the place on this. Most avoid a straight answer. Some for it. Some against it.