Chicago Fire

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

I watched a documentary on the great Chicago fire of 1871 that wiped out 1/3 of the entire city. It was very tragic, however, the narrator did say that if the current day Harrison and Kearny Gutles FF were there that the fire would have been knocked down by several FF with their Scottys on and a backdraft could have been prevented if Axe, Bull, and Dennis Leary were on hand. Also, Japan has asked President Obama to send over ONLY fireman from Harrison and Kearny due to their great bravery to restore order to the country and deal with the nuclear reactors. The Prime Minister said he knows this could be the answer because it is known worldwide that the HFD and KFD train everyday for stuff like this. It would be a routine day for them. A kid with a bucket of water from his faucet will cover Harrison and Kearny while the Gutless are away.

Guest Guest

I watched a documentary on the great Chicago fire of 1871 that wiped out 1/3 of the entire city. It was very tragic, however, the narrator did say that if the current day Harrison and Kearny Gutles FF were there that the fire would have been knocked down by several FF with their Scottys on and a backdraft could have been prevented if Axe, Bull, and Dennis Leary were on hand. Also, Japan has asked President Obama to send over ONLY fireman from Harrison and Kearny due to their great bravery to restore order to the country and deal with the nuclear reactors. The Prime Minister said he knows this could be the answer because it is known worldwide that the HFD and KFD train everyday for stuff like this. It would be a routine day for them. A kid with a bucket of water from his faucet will cover Harrison and Kearny while the Gutless are away.

Big shocker you watching a fire program. Thats the closest you'll ever get to being a fire fighter. Oh how it must pain you to know you werent good enough to become one of the bravest! :lol:

Guest Harrison's Bravest

Barney, You have my sympathy, you clearly are suffering from failing the FF exam. So I'll offer to help you, stop by the firehouse and I'll start coaching you for the next exam. And I'll have a treat for you, I'll let you wear my boots and helmet and ring the bell on the truck!! Hope to see you soon!

Guest Barney

Barney, You have my sympathy, you clearly are suffering from failing the FF exam. So I'll offer to help you, stop by the firehouse and I'll start coaching you for the next exam. And I'll have a treat for you, I'll let you wear my boots and helmet and ring the bell on the truck!! Hope to see you soon!

I take back everything I've said about the HFD. I took Harrison's Bravest up on his offer for lunch and had a great meal (sure beat the donuts I usually eat). They showed me around the firehouse and let me wear their boots and helmet, I even got to ring the bell on the ladder truck.

I'm already starting to study for the next FF exam so I won't fail it again, the FF's are showing me what to study. Some day I hope to be called Harrison's Bravest too.

Guest Guest

I take back everything I've said about the HFD. I took Harrison's Bravest up on his offer for lunch and had a great meal (sure beat the donuts I usually eat). They showed me around the firehouse and let me wear their boots and helmet, I even got to ring the bell on the ladder truck.

I'm already starting to study for the next FF exam so I won't fail it again, the FF's are showing me what to study. Some day I hope to be called Harrison's Bravest too.

See thats all you ever needed to do! Glad we can all be friends!

Guest Guest

Whatever your taking don't worry about it. Harrison's bravest aren't brave enough to pee in a cup.

Guest Guest

Allow me to corect a statement made by a lost soul fireman due to lack of work, a lack of purpose and usefulness. I will never have any respect or interact with any fireman because I don't respect the so called profession they work at. They are leaches that feed off the citizens hard earned money for something that is a very simple minded. A task that doesn't require any pay at all. Not one dime you make goes back in circulation to the community you lounge in. They should check their own selfish behavior before critisizing others. How can anyone take pride in what is best described as a theft of service to the town. The cost/benefit analysis doesn't exist and there is no return on investment.

Guest Harrison's Bravest

Allow me to corect a statement made by a lost soul fireman due to lack of work, a lack of purpose and usefulness. I will never have any respect or interact with any fireman because I don't respect the so called profession they work at. They are leaches that feed off the citizens hard earned money for something that is a very simple minded. A task that doesn't require any pay at all. Not one dime you make goes back in circulation to the community you lounge in. They should check their own selfish behavior before critisizing others. How can anyone take pride in what is best described as a theft of service to the town. The cost/benefit analysis doesn't exist and there is no return on investment.

You're just jealous because Barney is in the firehouse almost every day, studying for the next test. You lost your partner at Dunkin Donuts and you're bitter. Stop by for lunch today, Barney's eating with us. Try on my boots and helmet, who knows, you might want to start studying for the next test like Barney.