KFD

Guest guest

Guest guest

If anyone in a union in Kearny is having problems with obtaining or paying for union healthcare benefits, please stop by Fire Department Engine 1 at 47 Davis Avenue for a Healthcare workshop being conducted by a fireman who goes by the name Jus Sayin. He can also tell you 20 year old war stories and you can readily see that he is smarter than Bill Gates and in better shape than than a professional bodybuilder. It may not be apparent, but he will TELL you to think that way. I also believe there is a spot open for a Fire Captain in Atlantic City if anyone is interested. The FD has such superior morals and values to the average working stiff, he'll tell you that too! Good luck in your search for wisdom from a man who is clearly far beyond the average human.

Guest Guest

If anyone in a union in Kearny is having problems with obtaining or paying for union healthcare benefits, please stop by Fire Department Engine 1 at 47 Davis Avenue for a Healthcare workshop being conducted by a fireman who goes by the name Jus Sayin. He can also tell you 20 year old war stories and you can readily see that he is smarter than Bill Gates and in better shape than than a professional bodybuilder. It may not be apparent, but he will TELL you to think that way. I also believe there is a spot open for a Fire Captain in Atlantic City if anyone is interested. The FD has such superior morals and values to the average working stiff, he'll tell you that too! Good luck in your search for wisdom from a man who is clearly far beyond the average human.

Still havent stopped by for that cup of coffee yet have you coward?

Guest I-STEMS ctelf

KOTW moderators. I think that its time to ban this individual once and for all. His comments no longer have any ties to logic and are only derisive. The animosity he spews are only escalating, and I'm not sure this is not heading down a bad road.

Might be better to take away his "platform."

Guest guest

All of a sudden Kearnys most Gutless want me banned from the board. You see, they can certainly dish out the negative but cannot take it. What does," I'm not sure this is not heading down a bad road," mean? Some type of confused double talk. The fireman are extremely pissed off and just coming to terms with having to pay for their medical plans and cannot find anyone to lash out at, so naturally when they went on the computer they thought of me. How sweet. Luv you. This is probably the first time in their lives that any politician had the guts to say NO! and mean it to this loosely knit gang of thugs, and it's coming straight out of their wallet. They even said in a very recent post that they will have OT (overtime) to pay for it. Thats sounds planned and pre-meditated to me. The Mayor should keep a close eye on the overtime situation so that it doesn't further strain the towns finances. If all this OT starts to appear, it's time for lay-offs. The people want to pay for their own healthcare, not the firemens. You see, Gutless MEFIRST will even create overtime situations and have the citizens pay for their medical benefits. They would break their kids piggy bank and take the money if they had to. They do not care one bit about the citizens by making that OT statement. Selfish MEFIRST. Maybe they will just TELL the residents to pay it, they said that too. Remember, Gutless said he TOLD you to go to work instead of the humiliating rally. This is all about what everything else in life come down to, MONEY. (And ego with these guys) The Gutless are still shell shocked. They'll get over it. NOW PAY!!!

Guest Guest

I think, now it's my turn, that you are the wife of one of the Gutless FF and are having an emotional situation due to the fact that the Governor is taking away your spending money each month. If $100,000.00 a year or more isn't enough, then go out and seek employment to help with the bills. You think your situation is unique, but there are people in this world with far greater problems than you. I have posted negative opinions of the Gutless, but that's my opinion, you have yours. I am the one who has been repeatedly threatened with physical violence and you are concerned about animosity.

The circle you run in has accused every person critical of the Gutless on this board as being delusional, on drugs, on alcohol, and now it's "escalating animosity." I am not delusional, do not do drugs, or consume alcoholic beverages, but in my opinion you drink often. I have been happily married for many years and have a wonderfull family. I have never commited a crime or have ever been accused of one. Can you say the same?

Domestic violence in the U.S. is mostly caused in marital situations over money. In my opinion, thats the direction you are headed towards. Do not increase your use of alcohol or any other illegal substances due to your frustration as it may cause a domestic situation for you. As to logic, I am not the one screaming at the Governor in the streets of Trenton like a madman because of my expansive ego. I know my place in life's pecking order and am well adjusted. You seem off track. Put down the bottle because it can only lead to trouble. Get a hobby, better yet a job. Chronicle your husbands war stories and write a book, whatever, but increasing your alcohol dependency is not the answer.