Unions

Guest unions

Guest unions

Despite the union rally and flag waving, the unions are already starting to topple like a line of dominoes. Great job by the firemen and their rally for MEFIRST. Now stumble, then tumble, the parties over. $250.00 to $500.00 a month contribution for medical benefits sounds appropriate to me. Another disaster brought to you by your local firemen. Like Micky D's, I'm lovin it!

Guest Guest

Despite the union rally and flag waving, the unions are already starting to topple like a line of dominoes. Great job by the firemen and their rally for MEFIRST. Now stumble, then tumble, the parties over. $250.00 to $500.00 a month contribution for medical benefits sounds appropriate to me. Another disaster brought to you by your local firemen. Like Micky D's, I'm lovin it!

I'm catching a theme from you, Im thinking you arent fond of fire fighters?

Guest Guest

Funny you say the firemen and their rally. You do know it was a police and fire rally dont you? Your just like the fat governor with leaving facts out and straight out lying. Good job

Guest Harrion's Bravest

I hate to burst your bubble, Bozo. Professional firefighters are the favorite sons of the mayor and the governor, you won't see any changes to our union. I'll gladly pay the 300./mo. for our health benefits, that's a bargain for the plan we have and one day of O.T. pays it. Eat your heart out.

Guest guest

I saw both Police and Fireman which surprised me because everyone, yes I mean everyone, in the general public believes that cops are much smarter than fireman 24/7. I know that more of the general public would have been there to support you but the KFD TOLD them to stay home. The people didn't have the fireman's permission to attend or even to take that day off of work sick if they really were. I said it before, fireman are basically appointed jobs even though there is a civil service test. How else can you explain about 15 members of the same extended family being firemen in the same city at the same time. The civil service list is manipulated by the local town Mayors like the hiring wheel at PVSC. Quite a bit that get sent high scores are shocked at the reults because they know they didn't do that well. It's not what you know, it's who mommy and daddy know thats gets the clubhouse pass.

Guest Harrison's Bravest

I saw both Police and Fireman which surprised me because everyone, yes I mean everyone, in the general public believes that cops are much smarter than fireman 24/7. I know that more of the general public would have been there to support you but the KFD TOLD them to stay home. The people didn't have the fireman's permission to attend or even to take that day off of work sick if they really were. I said it before, fireman are basically appointed jobs even though there is a civil service test. How else can you explain about 15 members of the same extended family being firemen in the same city at the same time. The civil service list is manipulated by the local town Mayors like the hiring wheel at PVSC. Quite a bit that get sent high scores are shocked at the reults because they know they didn't do that well. It's not what you know, it's who mommy and daddy know thats gets the clubhouse pass.

Poor Barney, couldn't get a clubhouse pass so he had to become a cop and hang out at Dunkin Donuts eating those nasty fattening donuts. While those with clubhouse passes dine on gourmet meals made in the modern kitchens of the clubhouse. Fillets of beef are the main course today with all the trimmings, stop by Barney and bring a doggy bag for your wife.

Guest guest

I will not talk to cowards but here's my take to a question generally directed to me; "Eat my heart out," far from it. I have one of the best healthcare plans in the country and a rock solid contract with no escape clauses that is free to me and the rest and my family until the very end. I know you will NEVER see anything close to what I get and it's FREE for my family and I for life. I pay $1.00 or $5.00 TOPS, that's the highest limit, for any prescription medication I ever need. No bill for me every month like you which increases everytime you get a raise. I know you are the Mayor's favorite pets because you have chosen to live your life on your knees instead of your feet and be a man. The same way your family walks all over you at home. You are nothing but a check every week. It's a sexual thing with the Mayor in my opinion. If you lost your job, your wife would throw you out the next day. No job, no money, no family, no benefits. To the Mayor as well as the rest of the public you are just a bunch of useless, uneducated, obedient lap dogs with over inflated ego's who routinely take credit for things you don't even do and live off of movies and war stories from the past. If you GLADLY pay $300.00 (low ball figure) for your crap healthcare plan then why the rally and all the protesting. You are not gladly paying it, you have no choice. L O S E R S!!!

Guest guest

P.S. The figure per month computed by the pension system is $455.00 per person, not $300.00. Whomever I am addressing knows that, but is lying,as usual. That stings big time, DUH!