MIKE FERNANDEZ

Guest ZOMBIE

Guest Guest - Ghost

Did anyone hear the thumping and banging all last night?

I hear it Mr Milan stomping his feet because he didn't het his way!!

Sounds like it is time for a long vacation, hmmm, Maybe Spain?????

bye bye, and take your Son in law with you!

MIKE NOW THAT THE ELECTION IS OVER PLEASE TAKE THAT LITTLE WORM FATHER IN LAW WHO WANTS TO BE KING AND LEAVE TOWN BECAUSE AFTER ALL THE ELECTIONS HE BEEN IN LATELY HE CAN'T CARRY A TUNE , MAYBY NOW HE GETS THE MESSAGE WE DON'T LIKE YOU , GET LOST , BYE BYE, ADIOS, HIT THE ROAD, ETC. ETC.

Guest some who actually lives in harri

STAY IN KEARNY WHERE YOU AND YOUR WIFE BELONG!!!! NO ONE WANT YOU AND YOUR BUSINESS ANYMORE!!! YOU SHOULD HAVE NEVER LISTEN TO YOUR FATHER IN LAW IN THE FIRST PLACE MAYBE YOU WOULD BE IN BETTER SHAPE!!!!

STAY IN KEARNY WHERE YOU AND YOUR WIFE BELONG!!!!  NO ONE WANT YOU AND YOUR BUSINESS ANYMORE!!!  YOU SHOULD HAVE NEVER LISTEN TO YOUR FATHER IN LAW IN THE FIRST PLACE MAYBE YOU WOULD BE IN BETTER SHAPE!!!!

Mike you still put out the best meal in town.

Mike you still put out the best meal in town.

I agree!! Mike business and politics don't mix. If I were you i'd stay in the kitchen, and leave the politics to the professionals. Just like politics and religion don't mix POLITICS AND BUSINESS DON'T MIX!!!

I agree!! Mike business and politics don't mix. If I were you i'd stay in the kitchen, and leave the politics to the professionals. Just like politics and religion don't mix POLITICS AND BUSINESS DON'T MIX!!!

[/quote

Mike;

someone told me the other day, that a good, profitable place for you to start a new business location, would be in the redevelopment area along Passaic Ave, between the new hotel & the shop-rite, at the lower edge of where mayor santos is tearing down the abandoned factories & re-modeling the whole area.

TALK WITH HIM

[/quote

Mike;

someone told me the other day, that a good, profitable place for you to start a new business location, would be in the redevelopment area along Passaic Ave, between the new hotel & the shop-rite, at the lower edge of where mayor santos is tearing down the abandoned factories & re-modeling the whole area.

TALK WITH HIM

Anselmo WHO?????????????????????????