HFD

Guest guest

Guest guest

Even the moderator is sick of the "B" crap and the Fireman trying to DIVERT ATTENTION AWAY FROM RANDOM DRUG TESTING because the town would lose at least 12 of the 42 firemen on the first time around. When the 200-250 lb. FF was getting the snot slapped out of him by the guy that looked like a high school freshman, Hudson County CSI should have tested a sample of the snot, blood, and tears for drugs. Thats why he didn't go to the hospital. They would have found coke in his system. Why IS THE HARRISON FIRE DEPARTMENT AFRAID OF RANDOM DRUG TESTING? Lately the only posts making it thru are about this "b" crap. I have a new stategy I am going to impose for the HFD. It's called tickets or arrests. Parking and moving violations. Spitting on the sidewalk, you get it. When you see the flashing red and blues in the rear view there goes a weeks pay at minimum. Maybe an arrest in lieu of the ticket. Cops do not lie. If you think paying for your health insurance is gonna be a problem, just wait until I get started. The seatbelt fines are even OK because one Batt. Chief can't fit it around his body. His car will be towed. I don't know if FF Glass jaw can see thru his swollen eyes yet so I'll have to test his vision on the sidewalk at a busy area causing further humiliation. Start car pooling or something guys because I'm going to ramp up my ticket output as soon as I choose to get started. How are you gonna respond. Squirt water on me. You WILL be arrested for aggravted assault on a P.O. A felony job taking monster. You'll just pay the fine and get the points like everybody else. Driving is a privilege, not a right. How are you going to get to your part time job at the frat house after losing your license due to points? The insurance increase on your POV(s) is sure to follow. Gonna be a long rest of the year behind the wheel for the Harrison and Kearny Fire Department thugs traveling thru Harrison. My vigilence for car stops is uncanny. I remember one Kearny FF who repeatedly begged the HFD to stop being ticketed for failed inspection, his wife was a teacher in Harrison, but it cost him about $1500.00 in fines. This is gonna be fun. I will be out from June to September sick (unlimited sick time) so that's the only time you might feel safe but I'm sure I can get someone to keep up the good work while I'm gone. Happy trails to you, until we meet again. Family members will be hammered as well. The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round. (LOL) ahahahahahahahah.

Guest Harrison's Bravest

Even the moderator is sick of the "B" crap and the Fireman trying to DIVERT ATTENTION AWAY FROM RANDOM DRUG TESTING because the town would lose at least 12 of the 42 firemen on the first time around. When the 200-250 lb. FF was getting the snot slapped out of him by the guy that looked like a high school freshman, Hudson County CSI should have tested a sample of the snot, blood, and tears for drugs. Thats why he didn't go to the hospital. They would have found coke in his system. Why IS THE HARRISON FIRE DEPARTMENT AFRAID OF RANDOM DRUG TESTING? Lately the only posts making it thru are about this "b" crap. I have a new stategy I am going to impose for the HFD. It's called tickets or arrests. Parking and moving violations. Spitting on the sidewalk, you get it. When you see the flashing red and blues in the rear view there goes a weeks pay at minimum. Maybe an arrest in lieu of the ticket. Cops do not lie. If you think paying for your health insurance is gonna be a problem, just wait until I get started. The seatbelt fines are even OK because one Batt. Chief can't fit it around his body. His car will be towed. I don't know if FF Glass jaw can see thru his swollen eyes yet so I'll have to test his vision on the sidewalk at a busy area causing further humiliation. Start car pooling or something guys because I'm going to ramp up my ticket output as soon as I choose to get started. How are you gonna respond. Squirt water on me. You WILL be arrested for aggravted assault on a P.O. A felony job taking monster. You'll just pay the fine and get the points like everybody else. Driving is a privilege, not a right. How are you going to get to your part time job at the frat house after losing your license due to points? The insurance increase on your POV(s) is sure to follow. Gonna be a long rest of the year behind the wheel for the Harrison and Kearny Fire Department thugs traveling thru Harrison. My vigilence for car stops is uncanny. I remember one Kearny FF who repeatedly begged the HFD to stop being ticketed for failed inspection, his wife was a teacher in Harrison, but it cost him about $1500.00 in fines. This is gonna be fun. I will be out from June to September sick (unlimited sick time) so that's the only time you might feel safe but I'm sure I can get someone to keep up the good work while I'm gone. Happy trails to you, until we meet again. Family members will be hammered as well. The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round. (LOL) ahahahahahahahah.

Good 'ol Barney is beginning to sound like Charlie Sheen, I wonder who will be committed to the psycho ward first. My money's on Barney, it seems

he's more dilusional than Charlie.

Guest jus sayin

I'm confused...

Did you not admit two weeks ago that you were not a police officer?

Now as has been said in the past if your so sure that there are members of the HFD that are drug users then you are obligated by your own oath of duty to arrest and charge them, if you do not you yourself are guilty of dereliction of duty and failure to act.

In other words you are just as guilty as those you accuse.

Now as far as your "vigilant car stops" I'm liking that idea... a lot, in fact I'm going to reroute my drives so I make extra trips through Harrison and I'll even place a few extra Local 18 stickers in my window so you'll be able to find me without your glasses.

Because I'd really like to meet you, really,really.

But of course we both know that's not going to happen because,

A. Your not a police officer.

B. You would never confront anyone face to face.

Truth be told you are of no threat to anyone.

The only thing "ramped up" here is your BS.

You couldn't find a drug offender in a rehab clinic...

jus sayin

Guest Guest

Do whatever you want, but if you are addressing Harrison issues, perhaps that board would be better???

Guest guest

As I think about it, what was previously said wouldn't be fair. With much worse crimes going on and only two other Officers on the road that may need assistance, being busy writing tickets would not be productive. It would also increase revenue to a town that is already stripping the PD of every shred of equiptment it has, trying to take back contractual agreements that were made, and ignoring technological advances and even basic tools that other departments have that could promote a safer enviornment for the residents. It also wouldn't be fair because only a few egotistical blowhards are the problem anyway. Why provide the town with additional revenue that will just be used for more nepotism and patronage which I can't stand or stomach. The playing field should be even for everyone.

Guest HFD 1

Barney, you can find someone spitting on the sidewalk but you can't find the chair outside the firehouse? Until you come to the firehouse and identify yourself, you have no credibility. Talk is cheap, Tin Man.

Guest guest

Right back again to the Firegals usual response to any adverse or conditions which are confusing to them. Everything they propose or say has violent and threatening intentions in it. Bullying is a big issue now in the schools because of several recent trajedies. Your attitude and department is just a loose knit group of thugs who threaten anyone who does not agree with you. You are the result of unchecked bullying that you have demonstrated thru your whole life and got away with it. You do it even though you have nothing to back it up with, just threats. You would lock the frat house door and hide under your bed if someone were to confront you. There is no doubt in my mind that you have been beat down several times before, like the latest humiliating thrashing, but your ego the size of the moon makes it impossible for you to shut up. You are only tough guys as a group, never individually.

Guest guest

These are my opinions; Why do the glorified ambulance drivers(firemen)in Kearny and Harrison consistently have the the same reponse to anyone who gives their own opinion met with accusations that they are delusional, on drugs, or threatened with violence as J/O jus sayin always does. The issue of WHY THE HARRISON FIREMEN ARE SO AFRAID OF DRUG TESTING AND WILL NEVER AGREE TO IT is an issue of public concern and safety of the citizens lives. There is one and only one reason, the sound of silence and changing the subject says it all. McDonough and his puppet council would never propose this as they know what the result would be. Someone posted that the average salary for the fireman jobs in both towns is $90,000.00 a year. Thats a hell of a lot of money for little work sleepovers. The majority of the glorified ambulance drivers in Harrison were appointed by the Mayor. He has a twisted and unexplainable erotic fascination and devotion to these fireman as if they are his own children. It's sick. He rides around town at 4 to 5 a.m. looking to catch cops sleeping. He has been pulled over several times as a suspicious person in a vehicle where it shouldn't be at that hour, thats a fact. It is a mental problem. They may have taken a civil service test, but civil service is corrupted by political influences the same as any other entity in NJ. I gave specific proof of this but the facts were never posted on the board because of the person involved. He's retired now so I don't see any harm in it. Not an opinion, facts. Every public employee that receives a check from Kearny or Harrison should be drug tested. It is a deterrent, not designed to catch people. Why such fear by these people who's salaries are paid for by the citizens of the respective towns. The KFD, KPD, and HPD all have it, but it is odd that one group, the HFD, does not. What could be an intelligent and meaningfull example of this exclusion of the HFD be? Anyone care to explain? Case closed!

Guest jus sayin

"or threatened with violence as J/O jus sayin always does."

Never threatened you or for that matter anyone on this board and I challenge you to find any threats of violence I've made and show them.

I cannot see why you would feel threatened by someone such as myself considering I'm just a GED section 8 frat boy that would hide under his bed when confronted.

Nervous??

And just for my own edification is J/O a promotion, demotion or lateral move?

And will there be a pay increase?

jus sayin

Guest Harrison's Bravest

Right back again to the Firegals usual response to any adverse or conditions which are confusing to them. Everything they propose or say has violent and threatening intentions in it. Bullying is a big issue now in the schools because of several recent trajedies. Your attitude and department is just a loose knit group of thugs who threaten anyone who does not agree with you. You are the result of unchecked bullying that you have demonstrated thru your whole life and got away with it. You do it even though you have nothing to back it up with, just threats. You would lock the frat house door and hide under your bed if someone were to confront you. There is no doubt in my mind that you have been beat down several times before, like the latest humiliating thrashing, but your ego the size of the moon makes it impossible for you to shut up. You are only tough guys as a group, never individually.

Barney the Tin Man, I'm still waiting for you to sit in the chair outside the firehouse like you promised. Come sit in the chair and bring your coffee cup and I'll pee in it.

Guest Charlie Sheen

These are my opinions; Why do the glorified ambulance drivers(firemen)in Kearny and Harrison consistently have the the same reponse to anyone who gives their own opinion met with accusations that they are delusional, on drugs, or threatened with violence as J/O jus sayin always does. The issue of WHY THE HARRISON FIREMEN ARE SO AFRAID OF DRUG TESTING AND WILL NEVER AGREE TO IT is an issue of public concern and safety of the citizens lives. There is one and only one reason, the sound of silence and changing the subject says it all. McDonough and his puppet council would never propose this as they know what the result would be. Someone posted that the average salary for the fireman jobs in both towns is $90,000.00 a year. Thats a hell of a lot of money for little work sleepovers. The majority of the glorified ambulance drivers in Harrison were appointed by the Mayor. He has a twisted and unexplainable erotic fascination and devotion to these fireman as if they are his own children. It's sick. He rides around town at 4 to 5 a.m. looking to catch cops sleeping. He has been pulled over several times as a suspicious person in a vehicle where it shouldn't be at that hour, thats a fact. It is a mental problem. They may have taken a civil service test, but civil service is corrupted by political influences the same as any other entity in NJ. I gave specific proof of this but the facts were never posted on the board because of the person involved. He's retired now so I don't see any harm in it. Not an opinion, facts. Every public employee that receives a check from Kearny or Harrison should be drug tested. It is a deterrent, not designed to catch people. Why such fear by these people who's salaries are paid for by the citizens of the respective towns. The KFD, KPD, and HPD all have it, but it is odd that one group, the HFD, does not. What could be an intelligent and meaningfull example of this exclusion of the HFD be? Anyone care to explain? Case closed!

And people say I'm nuts??!!

Guest guest

Jus Sayin, the cowardly KFD lion, with his poor source facts has indeed made several threats of violence and I imagine they were on-duty, which is a no-no job taker. I just don't feel like looking for them.

What has all of his amazing facts and figures, such as one by freshman students at Rutgers for a science paper because one of their daddy's was a fireman, gotten him?

It's gotten him 30% of pay towards his medical benefits like the rest of his FF buddies.

All the BS in the world amounted to nothing but higher medical contributions.

Jus Sayin