When

Guest guest

I don't exactly remember how this nonsensical cop/fireman stuff started but I believe that it originated with only Harrison. I am not a cop for the 100th time. The animosity only continues because some Kearny fireman(s) decided to go onto the Harrison board and make a rather cruel remark about the Harrison Police of which some are my friends and I rebutted their comment. Then the snowball got bigger and bigger. I do believe it is a Kearny fireman(s) rather than not that is creating the offensive posts to me due to intimate details you have divulged about the Kearny Fire Dept. that a person at another job would not know. I'm not talking general knowledge, but other procedural stuff and the like. I have absolutely no concern or problem with the KFD or KPD, I never even met one I didn't like. Whoever from the KFD that continues to attack me I will respond in kind. Should I not and just be abused? That's not going to happen. The KFD guys should tell whomever is non-stop insulting me, you know who is doing it, to knock it off. Then you will never hear from me again. It's that easy. Let's see if you can pull it off. I know somebody can say they are a KFD member just to stir the pot again, but I think I'll know the difference. Talk to whoever is that is abusing and insulting me in no absolute terms to stop it and I will comply equally. That's will be the end of this. Lets see what tomorrow brings.

Guest 2smart4u

I don't exactly remember how this nonsensical cop/fireman stuff started but I believe that it originated with only Harrison. I am not a cop for the 100th time. The animosity only continues because some Kearny fireman(s) decided to go onto the Harrison board and make a rather cruel remark about the Harrison Police of which some are my friends and I rebutted their comment. Then the snowball got bigger and bigger. I do believe it is a Kearny fireman(s) rather than not that is creating the offensive posts to me due to intimate details you have divulged about the Kearny Fire Dept. that a person at another job would not know. I'm not talking general knowledge, but other procedural stuff and the like. I have absolutely no concern or problem with the KFD or KPD, I never even met one I didn't like. Whoever from the KFD that continues to attack me I will respond in kind. Should I not and just be abused? That's not going to happen. The KFD guys should tell whomever is non-stop insulting me, you know who is doing it, to knock it off. Then you will never hear from me again. It's that easy. Let's see if you can pull it off. I know somebody can say they are a KFD member just to stir the pot again, but I think I'll know the difference. Talk to whoever is that is abusing and insulting me in no absolute terms to stop it and I will comply equally. That's will be the end of this. Lets see what tomorrow brings.

I wonder if they've done a head count today at Graystone, I think one of their patients is missing.

I asked you guys to refrain from the abusive comments and I would do likewise. I will not respond to that latest insult with unkind words in the respect that I hope it did not come from the KFD. My offer stands. I am true to my word. If a member of your organization cannot control themself(s), then we will resume the bantar.

I asked you guys to refrain from the abusive comments and I would do likewise. I will not respond to that latest insult with unkind words in the respect that I hope it did not come from the KFD. My offer stands. I am true to my word. If a member of your organization cannot control themself(s), then we will resume the bantar.

Watch out for the guys with the white coats, they're coming for you.

When you post under guest there is no paper trail to prove people are insulting you. Create an account name that way they know it's "you" that are posting and at least you have proof that person was insulting "you".

Also the same goes for the people insulting you. There is no paper trail as to who they are. They could be anyone. That the problem when you post as a guest. At least I know i'm the only person using my account and all my posts are accounted for.

Now you're the nice guy after months of bashing Harrison and Kearny Fire Fighters? Give me a break.

Guest 2smart4u

News Alert! Graystone did the head count, there's one missing.

Guest guest

A word to the wise. At times in life when you feel that you MUST open your mouth and say something, it turns out to be the time to best time to remain silent and say nothing.