Letter from Mrs. Millan

Guest Guest - ghost

Guest Guest - ghost

Ok, so Mrs. Millan sent out a letter on her husbands behalf. <_<

Just because she fell for his B.S. all those years ago, doesn't mean we have to!

I can't see this woman having written this letter, furthermore, she writes about her home being here in Harrison. How much time does she actually spend here?

To the person who wrote this letter for her, You are extremely underpaid!

Network TV shows are paying top dollar for fantasy writers these days! I suggest you head to Hollywood and start applying for jobs.

Guest good GRACE
Ok, so Mrs. Millan sent out a letter on her husbands behalf.  <_<

Just because she fell for his B.S. all those years ago, doesn't mean we have to! 

I can't see this woman having written this letter, furthermore, she writes about her home being here in Harrison.  How much time does she actually spend here?

To the person who wrote this letter for her,  You are extremely underpaid!

Network TV shows are paying top dollar for fantasy writers these days!  I suggest you head to Hollywood and start applying for jobs.

Well, at least she supports her husband. So what if someone put into words her thoughts and sentiments. The only time I've ever heard from the other one's wife is when she's gushing about the GREATLY reduced townhouse she's getting or if she's ordering from the italian place at the mall. I think it's commendable that Mrs. Millan did that for her husband. Remember: Behind every great man.........stands an even greater WOMAN!! :lol:

I can't see this woman having written this letter, furthermore, she writes about her home being here in Harrison.  How much time does she actually spend here?

Network TV shows are paying top dollar for fantasy writers these days!  I suggest you head to Hollywood and start applying for jobs.

Whether she wrote it or not, you don't have to trash it, so you think the mayor writes his own? he can't even answer a question when asked unless he has HIS SPOKESMAN JOE LAURO. At lease this woman stands by her man. I see them together all the time, the mayor and his wife are never together unless their home of course, I guess, he goes everywhere without her by his side, what gives with that? and about spending time in their home in Harrison, at least they own a home in Harrison and pay taxes, the mayor does not correct? I guess the Mrs. mayor is too busy guiding the children of Harrison High school, she does such a wonderfull job, give me a break.

Today you will get one from the King himself Mike Fernandes.

I am sooooooo glad this will all be over tommorow so my mail box will not be full of the Millans shit anymore.

Guest SORRY*****
Today you will get one from the King himself Mike Fernandes.

I am sooooooo glad this will all be over tommorow so my mail box will not be full of the Millans shit anymore.

Sorry You got it Wrong It is McDumm-Ass that works with Shit.......

Ok, so Mrs. Millan sent out a letter on her husbands behalf.  :ph34r:

It's funny that you didn't have anything to say when the mayor used taxpayer funds to have Joe Lauro as his spokesman.

Guest Guest in the know
Sorry You got it Wrong It is McDumm-Ass that works with Shit.......

Yeah he gets stuck with the shit Milan and his crew shovel the Mayors way, and he handles it pretty well. A LOT BETTER THAN MILAN OR McCORMICK COULD!!!

Well, at least she supports her husband.  So what if someone put into words her thoughts and sentiments.  The only time I've ever heard from the other one's wife is when she's gushing about the GREATLY reduced townhouse she's getting or if she's ordering from the italian place at the mall.  I think it's commendable that Mrs. Millan did that for her husband.  Remember:  Behind every great man.........stands an even greater WOMAN!!  :D

WHICH CANDIDATE'S WIFE WERE YOU REFERRING TO ??? mCDonough's?

Well, at least she supports her husband.  So what if someone put into words her thoughts and sentiments.  The only time I've ever heard from the other one's wife is when she's gushing about the GREATLY reduced townhouse she's getting or if she's ordering from the italian place at the mall.  I think it's commendable that Mrs. Millan did that for her husband.  Remember:  Behind every great man.........stands an even greater WOMAN!!  :D

WHICH CANDIDATE'S WIFE WERE YOU REFERRING TO ??? mCDonough's?