Corruption

Guest Diaz

Can anyone explain why Kearny, NJ is the most corrupt town to live in?

you must be insane or on drugs if you think Kearny is the most corrupt town in NJ. Go live in Hoboken, Union City, Jersey City, or Bayonne if you want to see Corruption as its finest. Even closer go look at Harrisons government and all the brothers, sisters, and uncles with town jobs.

Since moving to Kearny, I have noticed that Kearny is probably one of the few towns that isn't really Corrupt.

you clearly havent left this town then if you think kearny is the most corrupt, try looking across the hackensack

You have to be careful, Because these deadly devices with Patent number "US05830064 are coming on the open market now

Guest Dean Vernon Wormer

I don't think it's the most corrupt Town, but it's is dumbest! Decade after decade of finishing on the list of worst High Schools in the State has produced a Town full of uneducated "Dim-Wits". KHS finished #230 this year, what a embarrassment. Even Harrison beat KHS out academically, which is no big accomplishment for Harrison. Just look at some of the "Beautes" that HHS has produced. Kearny makes me laugh when I look around and see some of the best Roofers and Siders, Moving Men and Bar Flies in the State! And what's up with the 40 and 50 year old men always wearing soccer uniforms that don't match? Give it up, The Cosmos have been gone for 25 years! You didn't make it! Just sit back and wait for The St. Patricks Parade when Kearny can show it's real true colors, it looks like "The Night of the Living Dead". But that's every day in Kearny. I could go on and on about Kearny. Drunk and Stupid is no way to go through life! Not your fault though, it's the KHS education. P.S. You are too old to be wearing Adidas Sambas!

Signed,

Dean Vernon Wormer

Faber College

Corruption as in? Please list specific Examples. Are we talking Political, Financial, Legal???

When tax payers pay for a weather station and get something illegal that Dr Newton Howard lost, Thats corruption

It's not the people of Kearny who make it sad, it's the same treatment thruout New Jersey, especially Hudson County in general. How can you get top shelf Board of Education administrators members when the only people who have a chance of getting these high paying jobs are all related to each other or given a patronage job. Nobody need apply because they don't stand a chance anyway. These jobs are for family only. Thats the problem. I am sure that there are many capable children who would flourish in life if given the proper educational opportunity, but do you think for a minute that a Mayor or councilman is going to take away a job from a member of their own family that pays over $250,000.00 a year and give it to a qualified person. You're just pissing into the wind if you think that. It is also my opinion that Kearny, with the taxes it charges, doesn't have to dig tto the bottom of the barrel when it comes to education. Its a terrible reality.

Corruption as in? Please list specific Examples. Are we talking Political, Financial, Legal???

Funny, Your son Matt was wondering how all that information was getting around about him, look up the patent number and understand who has the machine