Councilman Doran Resigns

Guest Guest

Guest 4th Warder

Oh, I'm sorry.

That was President Mubarak of Egypt.

I guess the Friday Night spirits got the best of me.

Never mind.

Not resign, fired by Christie or better yet, going to the Big House. Too bad though, ** ****** **** *****

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Guest Relation

Is that Doran related to the Doran's from Kearny, who have their own little Passaic Valley going on in Kearny with their father/grandfather as Deputy Mayor, father retired fireman and appointed by mayor to zoning board, wife board of Ed nurse, son board of Ed custodian, other son board of Ed member and now the father is also running for the board of Ed! Must be more family members looking for jobs.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest*******

Is that Doran related to the Doran's from Kearny, who have their own little Passaic Valley going on in Kearny with their father/grandfather as Deputy Mayor, father retired fireman and appointed by mayor to zoning board, wife board of Ed nurse, son board of Ed custodian, other son board of Ed member and now the father is also running for the board of Ed! Must be more family members looking for jobs.

Same crap in Harrison, if someone could just make a chart of everyone that works for the town Of Harrison, then break it down to who is related to who, and how many jobs each have in the town of harrison, It is for the Birds...to many with more than 1 job and high pay for each job......the more You kiss ass the more jobs You get and more money You get paid......The Police Dept is getting screwed royally, and the Fire Dept should be Volunteer Fire Dept....Also how does a convicted Felon get a job running the street Dept......That's Harrison for You.....

• 1 month later...
Guest ***GUEST**********

Same crap in Harrison, if someone could just make a chart of everyone that works for the town Of Harrison, then break it down to who is related to who, and how many jobs each have in the town of harrison, It is for the Birds...to many with more than 1 job and high pay for each job......the more You kiss ass the more jobs You get and more money You get paid......The Police Dept is getting screwed royally, and the Fire Dept should be Volunteer Fire Dept....Also how does a convicted Felon get a job running the street Dept......That's Harrison for You.....

Attention Harrison Residents job opening for a Janitor, Oh Just a reminder, No need to apply if You are not 1 a ass Kisser, 2 related to someone who works or has worked for the Town and was a former ass kisser....I know someone who applied for the Job and was told it has been filled, Why Because She has a Family member that ran against McDumass and His Yes Men and Woman.......This Town makes Me sick.....I guarentee You that the Person that gets this Job is in like flyn with one of them....Christie why did You stop Your investigations before You got to Harrison......Most of the scum that run this town work in Passaic Valley and are retiring real fast before state catches up with the freakin shit heads.....But Then again all Shit belongs in Shit.....Can not wait for their judgment day to come.......

Guest Guest

Don't forget that we also have a drug (oxycodone) dealer, he will be found guilty. this investigation been going on for a long time now. DPW drug dealer and felon and the quarter man. why not hire them all, its only taxpayer money. Shame on you Mayor

Guest ***Guest******

Attention Harrison Residents job opening for a Janitor, Oh Just a reminder, No need to apply if You are not 1 a ass Kisser, 2 related to someone who works or has worked for the Town and was a former ass kisser....I know someone who applied for the Job and was told it has been filled, Why Because She has a Family member that ran against McDumass and His Yes Men and Woman.......This Town makes Me sick.....I guarentee You that the Person that gets this Job is in like flyn with one of them....Christie why did You stop Your investigations before You got to Harrison......Most of the scum that run this town work in Passaic Valley and are retiring real fast before state catches up with the freakin shit heads.....But Then again all Shit belongs in Shit.....Can not wait for their judgment day to come.......

HURRY UP FLUSH THE TOILET.....WHOOSH< ALL GONE, WISH IT WAS SO EASY TO GET RID OF THIS BUNCH OF SHIT HEADS.......

Guest 4th Warder

HURRY UP FLUSH THE TOILET.....WHOOSH< ALL GONE, WISH IT WAS SO EASY TO GET RID OF THIS BUNCH OF SHIT HEADS.......

With Epps having to change his compensation package for JC School Super, Why?? Isn't Doran making an effort to help the taxpayer and reduce is ridiculously high salary to one that is fair to the tax payer??? Everyone I know is making adjustments to their life style during these difficult times but I see nothing from this Political Hack helping us??? Maybe make a jesture and reduce your remaining 5 year contract to $175,000 a year. This would be doing the right thing.......Any interest in doing the right thing Mr. Superintendant????

Guest *****Guest******

Don't forget that we also have a drug (oxycodone) dealer, he will be found guilty. this investigation been going on for a long time now. DPW drug dealer and felon and the quarter man. why not hire them all, its only taxpayer money. Shame on you Mayor

Yea a Cocky Drug dealer that worked 2 jobs for this crooked Town and 1 of them was in the schools....How many People working in this town have more than 1 job or Title and get paid seperate salaries or pay chec for each job , when there are so many People that needs jobs...should not be allowed...They all worked or worked for this town at one time, Just the 1 was still working for the town when this all came down......

• 3 weeks later...
Guest 4th Warder

Yea a Cocky Drug dealer that worked 2 jobs for this crooked Town and 1 of them was in the schools....How many People working in this town have more than 1 job or Title and get paid seperate salaries or pay chec for each job , when there are so many People that needs jobs...should not be allowed...They all worked or worked for this town at one time, Just the 1 was still working for the town when this all came down......

Will our Super get the message from the residents??? Salary roll back for him and all his clan. The list is long and should be scrutinized. Help the TAXPAYER Jimbo.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

You missed the Doran who is a HFD Batallion Chief in your post. Is he related to this sudden hiring/promotional spree going on in town?

No I'm not related to Jim and my name is Ed.