PVSA on chopping block

Guest BlueTideBacker

Guest BlueTideBacker

Governor Christy is moving to fire 6 of the 7 commissioners of Passaic Valley Sewerage Authority. The commissioners have been given notice of their pending termination.

Thank God for our Republican Governor, our last milk-toast Democratic Governor didn't have the balls to do this.

"I ain't resigning. I have no plans on resigning. I have done nothing wrong. I stand tall. I have served the commission well for a number of years," he said.

So said Tom Powell..... How many ***** ***** do you have to stand on to "stand tall".

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Powell's arrogance is detrimental to the Town of Harrison. Hope he gets indicted the miserable SOB that he most certainly has always been. McDonough has grabbed his pension and left, the rest of the gang is now on their own. The ship is sinking for sure this time, I foresee a mass exodus of the "Harrison Elite" to the shore,cape,mountains or anywhere but here. They have lined their pockets and we will pay for decades.

"I ain't resigning. I have no plans on resigning. I have done nothing wrong. I stand tall. I have served the commission well for a number of years," he said.

So said Tom Powell..... How many ***** ***** do you have to stand on to "stand tall".

I was the poster of this messagge, why were the words "***** *****" deleted?

Edited by KOTW
Content.

I was the poster of this messagge, why were the words "***** *****" deleted?

Again I ask why the words "***** *****" were edited. I have seen some nasty and even vulger words on the blog. is "***** *****" worse then some of the other things you allow?

Edited by KOTW
Content.

How funny! This site prints some really horrible things about people or town departments, but what looked like two little words printed before Powells name are edited. Why would the moderator do that? If you were trying to get a job at PVSC thru Tommy Boy I could understand, but I think you should change your strategy now. He's probably not the best person to put on your resume as a reference anymore unless you are applying to be an inmate (not an employee) at Rahway State Prison. LOL!!!!