School Complaint

Guest town mom

Guest town mom

I need to make a formal complaint about a school employee. I've never done this before but I feel that enough is enough.

Do you have any advice?

Does my child need to be present?

Will this go on the teacher's record?

Do you think it is worth it to even bother?

I need to make a formal complaint about a school employee. I've never done this before but I feel that enough is enough.

Do you have any advice?

Why would you even post this? if you care about your child and have concerns about what it is you are disturbed about, then for goodness sake speak up for your child or your concerns. why would you ask if you should or not? what kind of parent are you? are you worried about retribution? business is business and if our school district and its administration does not act professional and take care of your concerns there is a problem. We all know that most people don't want to stir the pot and are afraid to speak up because of one reason or another, or just because they are afraid due to the fact they the town or PVSC employs a member of their family for votes. Yes I bother and speak for my child, my child is my life not my job. It does not necessarily have to go on the teachers record but if it has to then be it,for this reason is why the governor will get his choice of getting teachers to be responsible for their class room, and worry about the job they are doing without being protected, do your job and thats it. No, your child does not have to be put in any unconfortable situation if YOU do not wish to have he/she participate in. REMEMBER THE BULLY LAW, THAT GOES FOR THE TEACHERS AND ADMINISTRATION TOO.

Good luck and speak up for your childs needs, concerns and well being.

Do you have any advice?

Speak to the teacher, principal and superintendent and the problem should be solved. If not go to the County and State for help.

Do you have any advice?

you are the only voice your chid has, so use it and protect your most precious belonging, your child.

If this is about unappropriate behavior on the teachers part, then speak quickly so that they don't abuse it and think its ok. The Harrison District should have certain classes for teachers to allow them to understand what they can and cannot do as educators, they should not be on facebook spilling all their crap about going out drinking or having hangovers... kids read it and it is unappropriate and unecessary to to air your business on these sites, especialy a teacher.