DRUG TESTING III AND CRIME

Guest guest

WHY DOES THE HARRISON FIRE DEPARTMENT OPPOSE RANDOM DRUG TESTING AND HIRE LAWYERS TO FIGHT AGAINST IT WHEN CONFRONTED. My only opinion/conclusion I get from this is that a bunch of them are "dirty" and afraid to lose their $119,000.00 welfare stipend. There can be no other reason. What a group of F**KING cowards. Wheres all the courage you claim to show, but don't, in the sorry 8 year old video you put up. Maybe the Harrison ex-fireman Herman "Greg" Ellis can fill us in on this. He is an accused person by state and ******* authorities of pension fraud, double dipping, and **** ******* (********). No wonder he didn't use his real first name. Using another name or alias is a good indicator of a common criminal. Another disgrace brought upon the Town of Harrison by a fireman. He should have stuck to the hemmorhoid creme as I suggested. Its common sense that you're gonna get roids when you sit on your ass in the same spot for 12 to 14 hours watching TV. It must be disgusting when you firemen step out of the shower and **** ***** **** and ***** from **** *** ***** onto *** *****. I am sure that the residents are very excited about the start of the new crime wave hitting the town. For $12,000.00/year in taxes, you get 3 cops to protect 16,000 residents. What a brilliant allocation of funds. The town has anemic manpower, lack of cars, 30 year old technolgy, and the town does not even have a Police Station. Its a hallway with two rooms off to the side. The DB has the old credit union, and the traffic office is a poorly constructed shack in a garage that is ready to collapse. May God look over you in the coming months cause your gonna need it. There are more patronage jobs than the 42 cops that pay six figures and do absolutely nothing even when they get up the energy to come into town for a few hours. A total intentional breakdown by the Mayor of the residents tax money.

Edited by KOTW
Content.

WHY DOES THE HARRISON FIRE DEPARTMENT OPPOSE RANDOM DRUG TESTING AND HIRE LAWYERS TO FIGHT AGAINST IT WHEN CONFRONTED. My only opinion/conclusion I get from this is that a bunch of them are "dirty" and afraid to lose their $119,000.00 welfare stipend. There can be no other reason. What a group of F**KING cowards. Wheres all the courage you claim to show, but don't, in the sorry 8 year old video you put up. Maybe the Harrison ex-fireman Herman "Greg" Ellis can fill us in on this. He is an accused person by state and ******* authorities of pension fraud, double dipping, and **** ******* (********). No wonder he didn't use his real first name. Using another name or alias is a good indicator of a common criminal. Another disgrace brought upon the Town of Harrison by a fireman. He should have stuck to the hemmorhoid creme as I suggested. Its common sense that you're gonna get roids when you sit on your ass in the same spot for 12 to 14 hours watching TV. It must be disgusting when you firemen step out of the shower and **** ***** **** and ***** from **** *** ***** onto *** *****. I am sure that the residents are very excited about the start of the new crime wave hitting the town. For $12,000.00/year in taxes, you get 3 cops to protect 16,000 residents. What a brilliant allocation of funds. The town has anemic manpower, lack of cars, 30 year old technolgy, and the town does not even have a Police Station. Its a hallway with two rooms off to the side. The DB has the old credit union, and the traffic office is a poorly constructed shack in a garage that is ready to collapse. May God look over you in the coming months cause your gonna need it. There are more patronage jobs than the 42 cops that pay six figures and do absolutely nothing even when they get up the energy to come into town for a few hours. A total intentional breakdown by the Mayor of the residents tax money.

I think we have another Arizona loony in the making.

I don't understan how there can only be 3 police on shidt at a time if we have 42 policemen! That is only 9 a day! So how can 42 cops work in a week?

Yet another no answer on the drug testing issue to hope that it will go away. The guilt of having no courage and being cowards must be getting to at least one of you. WHY DOES THE HARRISON FIRE DEPARTMENT NOT GET MANDATED DRUG TESTING BY THE TOWN AFTER ONE INCIDENT AFTER ANOTHER? WHY ARE THE HARRISON FIREMAN SO AFRAID OF DRUG TESTING UNLESS THEY ARE DIRTY, NASTY LITTLE SNEAKY DRUG ABUSERS?

I've found a good use for Barney's posts. I read one at bedtime and have no trouble falling asleep. ZZZZZZZZZZ