Quick check

Guest guest

I wonder what the jerkoff who says that fires, not crimes, in bad times is thinking now. These scumbag criminals do their job as good or better than any legit person out there. I warned you that this was going to start happening months ago and all I got was wise ass answers. Violent crimes, namely with firearms, are going to happen more and more in Harrison and forget about it when summer rolls around. These criminals know that there are only 2 and, if your lucky, 3 cops on duty at a time and they are picking the easy prey in Harrison because their chances of getting caught are virtually impossible. You pay $12,000.00 a year in taxes for the worst police coverage in any town in NJ. Most of the police cars don't run because McMole hates the cops and won't pay to get them fixed even when it jeapordizes public safety, has a "0" overtime policy, and a "no chase" policy even in the event of a possible pursuit of a violent criminal because he doesn't want any damage happen to a police car. The HFD I see has humiliated the town once again, nothing new, and they have no less than 10 men a night sleeping at the clubhouse and believe me, if one calls in sick, he is replaced by another at 24 hours of overtime. McMole has wet dreams about firemen. You voted for McMole and his gang, now when people in your own family are getting shot, raped, or killed in a robbery blame yourself for re-electing this unqualified Mayor. I tried to warn you about this prior to the elction. 2 or 3 cops to protect 16,000 residents while paying $12,000.00 in taxes. You wanted him, now I think you are going to pay dearly for your mistake. The convicts are gonna rip this town apart because they know an easy mark when they see one. I am SO GLAD that I got out of there. Good Luck.

I wonder what the jerkoff who says that fires, not crimes, in bad times is thinking now.

What does that even mean? You trying to say again that I said crime does not go up in a bad economy only fires? Wrong again. I was the one who said it. Again for the record (I dare you to go back and find the posting and show me where I said crime does not go up. You won't because you can't. I was merely talking about fires in that post and yes they also go up in a bad economy just like crime.

I warned you that this was going to start happening months ago and all I got was wise ass answers. Violent crimes, namely with firearms, are going to happen more and more in Harrison and forget about it when summer rolls around. These criminals know that there are only 2 and, if your lucky, 3 cops on duty at a time and they are picking the easy prey in Harrison because their chances of getting caught are virtually impossible. You pay $12,000.00 a year in taxes for the worst police coverage in any town in NJ. Most of the police cars don't run because McMole hates the cops and won't pay to get them fixed even when it jeapordizes public safety, has a "0" overtime policy, and a "no chase" policy even in the event of a possible pursuit of a violent criminal because he doesn't want any damage happen to a police car. The HFD I see has humiliated the town once again, nothing new, and they have no less than 10 men a night sleeping at the clubhouse and believe me, if one calls in sick, he is replaced by another at 24 hours of overtime. McMole has wet dreams about firemen. You voted for McMole and his gang, now when people in your own family are getting shot, raped, or killed in a robbery blame yourself for re-electing this unqualified Mayor. I tried to warn you about this prior to the elction. 2 or 3 cops to protect 16,000 residents while paying $12,000.00 in taxes. You wanted him, now I think you are going to pay dearly for your mistake. The convicts are gonna rip this town apart because they know an easy mark when they see one. I am SO GLAD that I got out of there. Good Luck.

Since again you say "you" you must be talking about me. Again I never gave a wise ass anwser about crime not going up. Infact I agreed with that. I again only pointed out fires also increase. Guess what. I am pretty sure they did not have 10 firefighters on duty that day, as Engine 1 was again not in service.

I didn't vote for him. I am a Kearny resident.

The HPD should have no less then 4 officers on at any given time. At the very least the schedual should be redone so that if anything they have less Patrol men on durning the day. That way if they get back logged a desk guy could be forced onto the road.

This guy is 100% on the money. I personally would rather wait and have 2 or 3 "proven" drug free cops helping me than any 10 possible drugged up, tired firemen at any time. Maybe HFD alumni Herman "Greg" Ellis can help me. He's strong **** being ********** on ********. But now, the fraud, double dipping, pension thief, ******* (*********) boy can't help me from the ****** ****** ****. The HFD members he slept with day and night didn't know that he was on drugs? Yeah, right? Don't ask, don't tell like in the military. I hear he is singing a long song to the prosecutors about 2 high ranking Harrison Officials (not necessarily politicians) who knew he was faking the on the in-line of duty debillitating injury but didn't disclose it properly because he wasn't, you know, their color of choice and wanted him to leave ASAP are soon gonna be facing depositions and possible arrests for aiding in the looting of the pension fund. You know how much the Governor likes that! As to the HFD, yet another proven problem caused by *****. When will it end? When someone looses their life?

Edited by KOTW
Content.

I gotta agree with the Kearny person on several points. One, there should definately be more than four Officers on the street at all times. It's tough not to have 4 or more guys on the streets for all shifts, including the day, because when people go to work during the day is when most burglaries occur. I also agree that they should increase the number of cops on especially the midnight shift till morning because that's the most dangerous time. There is no desk guy so thats a wash. I think the detective bureau should be staggered also to instead of having three on the day shift, they can have one on each shift. The person or person(s) who do the minimum mapower studies, I know the ex-Chief had his input, should never have agreed to these marginal minimum numbers. I feel the same way about Kearny. The people need more protection as crime goes up, not less (not a joke on you). For the taxes in Harrison and Kearny, the residents are getting short changed by the politicians when it comes to public safety. The guys give it their all, but common sense says that in Kearny and Harrison crime is gonna skyrocket with the warm weather coming. What we need is less nepotism and patronage jobs and more Police. Their are "jobs" in both Kearny and Harrison where people who do basically nothing are starting at three times the salary that a new cop or fireman would start at. Very unfair to the residents of both towns. These people need to be identified, dismissed, and public safety should use that wasted money to "really" do good for the residents. Thanx.

Guest downwithfedres

I wonder what the jerkoff who says that fires, not crimes, in bad times is thinking now. These scumbag criminals do their job as good or better than any legit person out there. I warned you that this was going to start happening months ago and all I got was wise ass answers. Violent crimes, namely with firearms, are going to happen more and more in Harrison and forget about it when summer rolls around. These criminals know that there are only 2 and, if your lucky, 3 cops on duty at a time and they are picking the easy prey in Harrison because their chances of getting caught are virtually impossible. You pay $12,000.00 a year in taxes for the worst police coverage in any town in NJ. Most of the police cars don't run because McMole hates the cops and won't pay to get them fixed even when it jeapordizes public safety, has a "0" overtime policy, and a "no chase" policy even in the event of a possible pursuit of a violent criminal because he doesn't want any damage happen to a police car. The HFD I see has humiliated the town once again, nothing new, and they have no less than 10 men a night sleeping at the clubhouse and believe me, if one calls in sick, he is replaced by another at 24 hours of overtime. McMole has wet dreams about firemen. You voted for McMole and his gang, now when people in your own family are getting shot, raped, or killed in a robbery blame yourself for re-electing this unqualified Mayor. I tried to warn you about this prior to the elction. 2 or 3 cops to protect 16,000 residents while paying $12,000.00 in taxes. You wanted him, now I think you are going to pay dearly for your mistake. The convicts are gonna rip this town apart because they know an easy mark when they see one. I am SO GLAD that I got out of there. Good Luck.

The problem with this board is that nobody thinks big.If you want to stop most crime,get rid of cash by supporting the cashless society.Congress could state a date in future after which cash could no longer be legal tender.Not only do you stop most crime,but you get rid of illegal aliens and wipe out a big portion of the budget deficit through increased income tax collection.Last year,the only places I spent cash were at the barber shop and the Chinese laundry,a total of less than $250 for the year.It can be done if Democratic politicians can break their addiction to the envelope.

Listen retardo, credit card fraud is one of the biggest crime industries in the U.S. these days. There are almost no cops on the street because of a head librarian at 6 firgures who doesn't meet state qualifications, several assistants at 50K each, and it is closed 75% of the time. The Rec. Center has a 6 figure drector that locks the doors at 3:00 PM so the kids can't use it. Thats because when they sell it they need to have it in good shape. Several 6 figure Directors at the Senior Center to watch a handfull of seniors stop in to play cards, 3 highly paid, one well above 6 figures in the PART TIME Mayors Office, a Health Dept. which has one of the highest paid Directors in Hudson County and several assistants, and for years a 50k FIRE DEPT. SECRETARY. There are too many more patronage jobs that I can't even name them. What the hell are all of these highest paid employees in the town doing all day? Einstein couldn't figure that out. Thats why you have 2-3 cops a shift, garbage broken police cars, no police station, and decades old technolgy.

Listen retardo, credit card fraud is one of the biggest crime industries in the U.S. these days. There are almost no cops on the street because of a head librarian at 6 firgures who doesn't meet state qualifications, several assistants at 50K each, and it is closed 75% of the time. The Rec. Center has a 6 figure drector that locks the doors at 3:00 PM so the kids can't use it. Thats because when they sell it they need to have it in good shape. Several 6 figure Directors at the Senior Center to watch a handfull of seniors stop in to play cards, 3 highly paid, one well above 6 figures in the PART TIME Mayors Office, a Health Dept. which has one of the highest paid Directors in Hudson County and several assistants, and for years a 50k FIRE DEPT. SECRETARY. There are too many more patronage jobs that I can't even name them. What the hell are all of these highest paid employees in the town doing all day? Einstein couldn't figure that out. Thats why you have 2-3 cops a shift, garbage broken police cars, no police station, and decades old technolgy.

Didn't they get some new police cars recently? They also got some new motorcycle's as well. Did something happened to the police station? Did it crumble over the weekend and I didn't hear about it? Decades old technology? I thought some of the cars had those new computers? You telling me the cops weren't issued the new laser pistols they got from the star wars production crews?

The biggest concern of mine is that there are not enough cops on the street. And before people start saying it, there are not 10 firefighters on duty every day. Simple fact. Harrision could cut the fat in other parts of the town and hire 2-4 new cops. Hey they make so little money the first few years, if you can't afford them 5 years from now, go the lay-off route, but I think you'll find a way when the time comes.

You are so naive that you think hiring 4 new cops is the answer to the already started and increasing crime wave. It's just hard to believe that anyone is so in the dark. New technology is credit for preventing so many crimes in modern times than years ago. The problem is, moron, that Harrison has none and cannot afford any due to intentional poor fiscal management. Why arent't you concerned that a police officer wired and installed the current phone, dispatching, and 911 system instead of a licensed company because the Mayor refused to spend any money on the police because he hates them but has compromised public safety at the worst level I have ever seen. If you call and something is not routed correctly, dispatched properly, or even makes it to the system what the hell would having 100 cops do? A licensed company was never even called in to check if it was done right. Having an improperly installed communication system will be some poor souls undoing not too far in the distance. Why not just go to a pedophile convention and ask them to watch your kids. Thats how important and irresponsible this situation is. You just don't get, do you?

A cop didn't really do the wiring for our towns police and 911 communications system did he? I heard it was done by a LT. under the direction of the Mayor and the previous Police Chief but at first I didn't believe it. Holy shit, what a shame. Who got the money that was supposed to be used for the new system if an on-duty cop did it? I'd like to know that!!

You are so naive that you think hiring 4 new cops is the answer to the already started and increasing crime wave. It's just hard to believe that anyone is so in the dark. New technology is credit for preventing so many crimes in modern times than years ago. The problem is, moron, that Harrison has none and cannot afford any due to intentional poor fiscal management. Why arent't you concerned that a police officer wired and installed the current phone, dispatching, and 911 system instead of a licensed company because the Mayor refused to spend any money on the police because he hates them but has compromised public safety at the worst level I have ever seen. If you call and something is not routed correctly, dispatched properly, or even makes it to the system what the hell would having 100 cops do? A licensed company was never even called in to check if it was done right. Having an improperly installed communication system will be some poor souls undoing not too far in the distance. Why not just go to a pedophile convention and ask them to watch your kids. Thats how important and irresponsible this situation is. You just don't get, do you?

How much was sank into the brand new radio system? I heard quite a bit. Also explain to me why ********* was working on the project. Does one of the HPD cops own them?

Edited by KOTW
Content.

How much was sank into the brand new radio system? I heard quite a bit. Also explain to me why ********* was working on the project. Does one of the HPD cops own them?

Why did you block out the Company "Pinnacle" for content? Explain how that is inappropriate. I saw their trucks outside the police station. Here is a link to their website.

Pinnacle Wireless Communication

[And here is the press release regarding Harrison's system.]

Edited by KOTW
KOTW added link to Press Release between [ ]'s. Thanks Doc13mets.