Hey Kearny! let me be....

Guest Guest

TO THE CRITICS OF THE MAYOR & COUNCIL: THEY WORKED EXTREMELY HARD TO SAVE POLICE/FIRE POSITIONS.THE MAYOR & COUNCIL ARE THE HEROS. THEY UNIMAGINABLE STRESS THEY ENDURED PRODUCED A SOLUTION. THANK YOU MAYOR SANTOS.

Guest In the Kearny Know

Hey Kearny! let me be the first to welcome our new mayor C.D.

Nope, Santos is still Mayor and was at Town Hall today.

But I also heard that Santos may be nominated for a superior court judgeship.

TO THE CRITICS OF THE MAYOR & COUNCIL: THEY WORKED EXTREMELY HARD TO SAVE POLICE/FIRE POSITIONS.THE MAYOR & COUNCIL ARE THE HEROS. THEY UNIMAGINABLE STRESS THEY ENDURED PRODUCED A SOLUTION. THANK YOU MAYOR SANTOS.

what about the jobs for C.S.11???

I see you used the term "heroes" again when it just doesn't apply. That word is the most overused word in the english language. If someone picks up a gum wrapper from the sidewalk they are a hero. The 10 year anniversary of 9/11/2001 will be over next year and rhank God it could be the last of these "hero" memorials. The privately employed folks I feel bad for their families, but the fireman I do not. They were just doing the job they contractually agreed to and their families got a watershed of money to $10 million dollars each when other got nothing. The firemen were still begging on 9/11 in 2009 over in NY like homeless street urchins. Their greed knows no boundrys.End it already for Christ's sake.

• 1 month later...