Christmas

Guest guest

Does anyone know how much money is in the firemans ambulance run account this year that they split-up for the holidays amongst them. At $500.00 a pop, each firemen should get at minimum a $1500.00 bonus this year according to my figures. Falalalalla lalalalalala.

Guest Harrison's Bravest

Does anyone know how much money is in the firemans ambulance run account this year that they split-up for the holidays amongst them. At $500.00 a pop, each firemen should get at minimum a $1500.00 bonus this year according to my figures. Falalalalla lalalalalala.

Jealosy is bad for your health, Barney. In the spirit of Christmas, I'd like to buy you a dinner. Stop by the firehouse any day. (You like Filet Mignon and Lobster I hope).

Lobster! The last time the Harrison firebabies got together for a ceremony for some ridiculous reason a brawl ensued over the fact that the restaurant was 1 lobster short, people were injured, families included, and I believe the local police had to restore order. You really show your contempt for the citizens of Harrison, including me, with your self thought of superiority to the working family man. This year Harrison got some aide from the state so you can continue to get your welfare check. Next year, the town is getting nothing, a big "0" from the state and you might not be abusing the residents as you do now. Have fun stupid one.

This year Harrison got some aide from the state so you can continue to get your welfare check. Next year, the town is getting nothing, a big "0" from the state and you might not be abusing the residents as you do now. Have fun stupid one.

So this aide was able to secure further aid from the state to continue this alleged "welfare check?"

Please, Superintendent Doran, stop graduating the likes of this kind! :o

Guest Harrison's Bravest

Lobster! The last time the Harrison firebabies got together for a ceremony for some ridiculous reason a brawl ensued over the fact that the restaurant was 1 lobster short, people were injured, families included, and I believe the local police had to restore order. You really show your contempt for the citizens of Harrison, including me, with your self thought of superiority to the working family man. This year Harrison got some aide from the state so you can continue to get your welfare check. Next year, the town is getting nothing, a big "0" from the state and you might not be abusing the residents as you do now. Have fun stupid one.

I guess that means you won't be stopping by for lunch. Oh well, I'll have to eat an extra tail.

I hope you thoroghly enjoy your meal because next year when the Mayor proposes another 20% tax increase you will probably be on a line at a soup kitchen along with the rest of your confederates and their families. Bottoms up baby!