Jobs

Guest guest

Just as to a helpfull suggestion, the terminated fireman could possibly get a position with UPS or Wal-mart over the holiday season as they are unskilled laborers but could most likely master the art of lumping packages or stocking shelves on the overnight shift. The firemen should seriously consider this as it could lead to full time employment with these companies for the future. Good luck.

Just as to a helpfull suggestion, the terminated fireman could possibly get a position with UPS or Wal-mart over the holiday season as they are unskilled laborers but could most likely master the art of lumping packages or stocking shelves on the overnight shift. The firemen should seriously consider this as it could lead to full time employment with these companies for the future. Good luck.

You are deplorable! I'm sure you're a practicing brain surgeon yourself. :angry:

[/font

As a cop, you know all about unskilled labor, so keep UPS and Walmart in mind when you get the axe.

Guest jus sayin

Unskilled labor is the backbone of this country though in my opinion there is a skill required in all labor regardless of how menial it may appear.

Nothing is as simple as it appears.

My guess would be that a large part of the towns residents perform what you may call "unskilled labor",

no shame in that, none at all.

Judging by your post though it seems that you look down upon such work and those that perform it.

And that sir, speaks volumes.

jus sayin

Unskilled labor is the backbone of this country though in my opinion there is a skill required in all labor regardless of how menial it may appear.

Nothing is as simple as it appears.

My guess would be that a large part of the towns residents perform what you may call "unskilled labor",

no shame in that, none at all.

Judging by your post though it seems that you look down upon such work and those that perform it.

And that sir, speaks volumes.

jus sayin

You ain't kidding. This poser seems to think the only worthwhile employee is him. Truth is, I feel sorry for people that have SUCH hatred in them. They are truly people to be pitied.

• 1 month later...
Guest pensurry Nicolas

You ain't kidding. This poser seems to think the only worthwhile employee is him. Truth is, I feel sorry for people that have SUCH hatred in them. They are truly people to be pitied.

Yes, some people are just negative and to be avoided.

"Unskilled labor is the backbone of the country?" You are right, thats why the entire country is so overloaded with debt that it would take the next 100 years to fix it. The U.S. has become the butt of jokes worldwide because of laziness, welfare, unemployment, section 8, food cards, states giving people assistance to pay their utilities, and young fully capable of working people rubber stamped for social security way before they reach retirement age due to race as well other frauds as it a completely compromised system. People willing to earn reasonable pay for a hard days work is what made this country great, but now patronage jobs, nepotism, and jobs like fireman seem to be looked up to when they were once seen as failures by the working men and women. It used to be an embarrasment to be out of work, now its a looked upon as an accomplishment and a success to work the system to stay home playing x-box instead of working.