submissions

Guest guests

I submitted yet another opinion today which was not posted on the board by the biased KOTW team and moderator. I guess it didn't jive with "their" opinion. Why not provide an answer to the people why opinions are not making it to the board without denying that they were submitted. Pick-n-choose to forward your own agenda. Real nice job KOTW!!!!

• 1 month later...

I submitted yet another opinion today which was not posted on the board by the biased KOTW team and moderator. I guess it didn't jive with "their" opinion. Why not provide an answer to the people why opinions are not making it to the board without denying that they were submitted. Pick-n-choose to forward your own agenda. Real nice job KOTW!!!!

This really happens?

Maybe KOTW is getting as sick of Barney's verbal diarrhea as everyone else is.

• 2 weeks later...

So there is no freedom of speech even on a town boards?? everything is raked through?? Hey I have my own website at **** I'm from kearny NJ and I write scifi sunday's with the hipriestess. Come support a home

town novelist. Thanx donna

Edited by KOTW
Link removed because website does not allow exiting by viewer in normal fashion.