Blue Tide Junior Football

Guest Proud

Guest Harrison Pride

Harrison Juniors are headed to the Superbowl for 2nd Year in a row, I have to say that this a great accomplishment. Michael Oeckel and his staff have done an excellent job. Mike has shown that he would be more than qualified to be the next Director of Athletics in town. He would not only fix the broken programs that Harrison is faced with today but bring pride back to a town that desperately needs it.

Please show some support and start a campaign to get him hired to fix the disaster it is today.

Out with Old in with the NEW---Good Job Keep it up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Harrison Juniors are headed to the Superbowl for 2nd Year in a row, I have to say that this a great accomplishment. Michael Oeckel and his staff have done an excellent job. Mike has shown that he would be more than qualified to be the next Director of Athletics in town. He would not only fix the broken programs that Harrison is faced with today but bring pride back to a town that desperately needs it.

Please show some support and start a campaign to get him hired to fix the disaster it is today.

Great job Mr. oeckel and the rest of the dedicated volunteers that help out not only in Football, but also in soccer, baseball and basketball. Their tireless work, effort and dedication can't be said in mill words, but thank you as a parent and long time resident who recognizes all the hard work all put in and this is volunteer. Mr. Oeckel would be a great AD as well as the head of the Recreation Center that so, so much needs a new, vibrant person with new ideas and thinking outside the box in terms of organized sports, feeder programs etc. Consideration should be given to these young Moms and Dads and Young men and women that volunteer and have athletics and our children best interests at heart. Thank you and good luck. I will sign the petition to get pride back in our town, and fix this disaster. God bless.

Guest PR Annexationista

Just wondering why I am the first to post this.....HEY!! your- HARRISON JUNIOR BLUE TIDE is headed to the Meadowlands Football League Superbowl. Let's throw them our support and congratulations!!!!!!

Run your mouse/pointer over the two (2) highlighted texts above. both are links and will take you to the respective websites. And give the players some props here .... and then at the game when you watch them play. I like Mr. Oeckel but this is about the kids he can stroke his own ego just fine thank you, lets save that for later though.

Guest Poultry?

Does anyone know the age limits for the juniors, and where can I get a rooster of the players?

I am not sure of the age i think it might be 13. But i do know they won't give you a rooster. Maybe a chicken or two but not the rooster.

Guest ***Positive Joe***

Run your mouse/pointer over the two (2) highlighted texts above. both are links and will take you to the respective websites. And give the players some props here .... and then at the game when you watch them play. I like Mr. Oeckel but this is about the kids he can stroke his own ego just fine thank you, lets save that for later though.

Glad to see someone is finally acknowledging it's all about the kids ! Maybe you should pass that on to the mayor and his Team, who will not be in attendance just like last year. I believe the former post did not make it all about Mr. Oeckel but credit should be given when due. The children would not have to skills to be in the superbowl without the volunteer work of the WHOLE staff.

To their point he would make a great athletic director for town because he cares about teaching the children. Don’t get nervous he's not taking any of your jobs they were just saying he would be a good candidate if the job was available one day, who's ever suggested he would want this job.

The Staff deserves to stroke their ego because they volunteer lots of time and effort to get results from their players. They would be first to say " It's all about the Kids"

Let's make this a positive subject-------Go Juniors

SENIORS 7th - 8th GRADE, NO HIGH SCHOOL KIDS

AGES 12-13 (NO PLAYER ELIGIBLE 14YEARS OLD PRIOR TO MAY 1st OF THAT SEASON)

weight limit of 155lbs

JUNIORS 5th - 6th GRADE

AGES 10-11 (NO PLAYER ELIGBLE 12YEARS OLD PRIOR TO SEPTEMBER 1st THAT SEASON)

weight limit of 135lbs

PEE-WEES 3rd - 4th GRADE

AGES 6-9 (NO PLAYER ELIGIBLE 10YEARS OLD PRIOR TO SEPTEMBER 1ST THAT SEASON)

weight limit of 110lbs

MIGHTY MITES - 1st - 2nd GRADE

AGES 6-7 (NO PLAYER ELIGIBLE 8YEARS OLD PRIOR TO AUGUST 31ST THAT SEASON)

There is a severe disaster in our Recreation Programs, there are non. The reason is that so called qualified people working, with high salaries, have no clue on what todays kids and parents want and need. We need highly motivated people like those who volunteer with no problems. The only problems we have are those high paid people telling us, the parents what we need to do? NO, we need to stand up to these slow moving people and tell them what we need for our town and children. GET A PETITION TO GET RID OF THE OLD AND IN WITH NEW, FRESH, YOUNG, MOTIVATED PARENTS AND/OR ADULTS. We don't need to look too far for these individuals to step up, because they always step up. Take a good look on who volunteers.

Guest great job but...

Believe it or not Athletic Director is not an honorary title.

It's a state certified position which requires; first, a college degree,second a Master's Degree,third,a State Supervisor's Certificate.All the candidates possessing those qualifications should contact the superintendent's office.

they just don't crown an athletic director

Believe it or not Athletic Director is not an honorary title.

It's a state certified position which requires; first, a college degree,second a Master's Degree,third,a State Supervisor's Certificate.All the candidates possessing those qualifications should contact the superintendent's office.

they just don't crown an athletic director

Why not they crowned a Superintendent didn't they? whom ever they are. Mayor are rest of the yes people, along with the people on all the APPOINTED boards, all the same. Our Superintendent never had classroom experience and yet he was given the job correct? Where is his certification? He was HEAD of the High Tech night school?? how did that happen?

Great job Mr. oeckel and the rest of the dedicated volunteers that help out not only in Football, but also in soccer, baseball and basketball. Their tireless work, effort and dedication can't be said in mill words, but thank you as a parent and long time resident who recognizes all the hard work all put in and this is volunteer. Mr. Oeckel would be a great AD as well as the head of the Recreation Center that so, so much needs a new, vibrant person with new ideas and thinking outside the box in terms of organized sports, feeder programs etc. Consideration should be given to these young Moms and Dads and Young men and women that volunteer and have athletics and our children best interests at heart. Thank you and good luck. I will sign the petition to get pride back in our town, and fix this disaster. God bless.

Name a guy High School Athletic Director because he coaches a Jr. Football Team that goes to a Super Bowl and loses? This town cracks me up! Hasn't his family and in-laws gotten enough from this town. My opinion is that he has coached at almost every level and waits to see if a team has a chance to win something and then gets involved. Learned that trick from the in-laws! Funny thing is that they never win!

Name a guy High School Athletic Director because he coaches a Jr. Football Team that goes to a Super Bowl and loses? This town cracks me up! Hasn't his family and in-laws gotten enough from this town. My opinion is that he has coached at almost every level and waits to see if a team has a chance to win something and then gets involved. Learned that trick from the in-laws! Funny thing is that they never win!

I think these posters are referring to the Town Recreation Dept. (Ha) Director's Position. We sure could use some new, fresh blood in there. I don't think the guy in that position has any qualifications. He doesn't even seem to like kids. Why would he be there when the kids are in school as opposed to when the kids should be using the facility when school lets out and on the weekends?

I think these posters are referring to the Town Recreation Dept. (Ha) Director's Position. We sure could use some new, fresh blood in there. I don't think the guy in that position has any qualifications. He doesn't even seem to like kids. Why would he be there when the kids are in school as opposed to when the kids should be using the facility when school lets out and on the weekends?

He sure does not like kids and if parents have any issues he chooses to argue then to rectify the issue. The other guy ****** ** **** ****** (always ******** *** *****), he certainly does not like kids at all, everything is negative about the spanish speaking parents, or the kids that never listen. Any educated person that was once a kid needs to UNDERSTAND KIDS, not write them off as if they were some peace of crap as he does. *** ***** there does absoltely nothing but drink coffee with ***!!!! why are they all in at the same time in the morning? children are in school at that time, and when the children are not in school, they close! whom are they catering to? themselves and their jobs thats who. And you choose to elected the same people in again? Good luck, and our children should thank you for nothing. sorry just had to speak up

Edited by KOTW
Content.