zerO disgraced in Asia.

Guest 2smart4u

Guest 2smart4u

zerO came crawling back home having been B**ch-slapped by South Korea and China. zerO wanted any trade deals to include concessions to the unions that he depends on for support (the only supporters he has left).

Both Korea and China turned him down coldly. It seems the aura of confidence and invincibility is gone from zerO, world leaders look upon him for what he is, an inexperienced empty suit that is left speechless without his teleprompter.

Now he's going to eat crow on the Bush tax cuts which he swore he wouldn't compromise on.

Guest Fact Checker II

Hey 2smart,

I would think that unions composed of municipal employees like you would care about other American unions, especially those made up of American factory workers like the auto industry and textile industry. You don't think those union members are entitled to protection from unfair competition? If not, should New Jersey municipalities be able to hire security companies, like Blackwater, for public safety? If not, why are you different?

Guest 2smart4u

Hey 2smart,

I would think that unions composed of municipal employees like you would care about other American unions, especially those made up of American factory workers like the auto industry and textile industry. You don't think those union members are entitled to protection from unfair competition? If not, should New Jersey municipalities be able to hire security companies, like Blackwater, for public safety? If not, why are you different?

You'll need to read up on the subject of Obama's history of beholding to unions such as SCIU if you want to debate this with me. You clearly don't know what you're talking about.

FYI, I'm not a municipal employee, I'm self employed.

You'll need to read up on the subject of Obama's history of beholding to unions such as SCIU if you want to debate this with me. You clearly don't know what you're talking about.

Self-employed? Didn't know KTOW paid for posting.

Guest Fact Checker II

If it makes you feel better, I'll pretend you're not a fireman. What's your answer to my question:

should New Jersey municipalities be able to hire security companies, like Blackwater, for public safety?