2 more weeks

Guest BlueTideBacker

Guest BlueTideBacker

Two more weeks before we find out if the Zombies still outnumber the clear-thinking Harrison taxpayers. This administration counts heavily on the Zombies rising from their graves to vote Row A and the problem has always been the apathy of the Harrison taxpayer and voter to stay home and not vote.

If the clear-thinking taxpayers are satisfied with this administration, then stay home. But if you're like me and fed up with the patronage, cronyism and wheeling/dealing behind closed doors, then go the polls and tell them you're pissed off and not going to take it any more.

Two more weeks before we find out if the Zombies still outnumber the clear-thinking Harrison taxpayers. This administration counts heavily on the Zombies rising from their graves to vote Row A and the problem has always been the apathy of the Harrison taxpayer and voter to stay home and not vote.

If the clear-thinking taxpayers are satisfied with this administration, then stay home. But if you're like me and fed up with the patronage, cronyism and wheeling/dealing behind closed doors, then go the polls and tell them you're pissed off and not going to take it any more.

Here's something else for you to think about: Used to be in Harrison, when Mayor Rodgers was in charge, he was as powerful as the votes he delivered to Hudson County. That amounted to about 6000 votes. The Town was as powerful as he was. The last election delivered 1100 votes to the County.

I think our prestige may be waining. In fact I don't think we're dropping trow, I know we are.I'm thinking we're loosing the power.Maybe if we could get away from *** *; the ***** and ******, things could be different. Maybe if we appealed to the citizens of our Town to come out and vote, run for a board of education election, board or recreation, business administration, etc. we may be able to get our home back. Get out and vote.

Edited by KOTW
Content.

I'll be out there. I am fed up with the patronage, cronyim and wheeling /dealing behind closed doors. I want attention paid to the Board of Education; I want something done about the Recreation Program; I want people to have a chance to apply for jobs so that the best qualified people can be hired. I love this Town and I want to live here for the rest of my life.