Guest guest

It seems to me that posts that people are putting in favor of McCormick are not making it to this forum while the pro-McDonough posts have been more prevelant. Has someone at KOTW or The Observer been promised yet another six figure job in Harrison if they stem the tide of anger and abuse the citizens of Harrison are feeling? The people want a change, its clear cut, but is KOTW a level playing field or the current Harrisons administrations own personal advertising and campaign media based on a backhanded promise of prosperity as usual?

I was wondering what was going on too. A lot of the posts that mention Jimmy Doran's business are weirdly edited not to mention it, even when it's the most important part of the post. KOTW edits posts saying that stuff against the town thugs is unsubstantiated while the worst smears about the McCormicks are let go. It is disturbing.

Does anyone not know of someone who was pressured to take down McCormick signs. Has anyone supporting the McDonough campaign really given a convincing reason to vote for them based on something they've done for the town?

It's also weird that this being the only major race in the area that The Observer isn't covering it. I would like the McDonough campaign to justify why they should stay in power. So many people are out of work. They are picking on the little guy and I heard that there is a secretary at Town Hall making $150,000.00 a year. Is that true?

It seems to me that posts that people are putting in favor of McCormick are not making it to this forum while the pro-McDonough posts have been more prevelant. Has someone at KOTW or The Observer been promised yet another six figure job in Harrison if they stem the tide of anger and abuse the citizens of Harrison are feeling? The people want a change, its clear cut, but is KOTW a level playing field or the current Harrisons administrations own personal advertising and campaign media based on a backhanded promise of prosperity as usual?

So now its KOTW's and the Observer's fault that you guys can't make any headway in your campaign to unseat McDonough. Reality S**ks. Don't blame KOTW. Blame yourself for not being able to run a campaign and getting your message out.

Hey McCormicks what's your platform: Complaints, Complaints and Complaints. Where are the solutions?

Guest complaints

So now its KOTW's and the Observer's fault that you guys can't make any headway in your campaign to unseat McDonough. Reality S**ks. Don't blame KOTW. Blame yourself for not being able to run a campaign and getting your message out.

Hey McCormicks what's your platform: Complaints, Complaints and Complaints. Where are the solutions?

The solutions were for the Mayor and other council members to answer the questions being asked.But of course they were unable to because if they honesty answered they would be caught in a lie again again and again. "When you fail to plan you plan to fail". The message is out and it's loud and clear it's time for a change.

I have submitted the same information to be posted on a relationship between McMole and the town transportation officer. ONLY factual information for you to know. All four times the post was not presented on the forum. This is proof enough to me of a conduit between KOTW and an upcoming, if the incumbant wins, promise of future riches with town of Harrison employment. There can be no other reason. This site is biased, racist, and obviously someones opportunity to only post what they agree with, the same as the observer. There is no room for independent, factual, objective news or opinions. F**K YOU ASSHOLE!!