The Courts

Guest Rocker

Anyone know what was going on at the Courts Friday night, Sept. 24? The FD set up lights on Jersey St and it looked like some sort of soccer tournament, but I never saw anything advertised for it. Spoke with several people walking by on the street and no one knew anything about it.

Also, why does the volume of the speakers need to be so loud? A guy was yelling into the microphone and you could hear it 2 blocks away on Warren and South 5th. Are all Spanish speaking people deaf?

It would have been nice if the town announced something about it and brought more of the community out to watch. If the town did announce it somewhere, I never saw it and would like to know what they did to promote this event.

Guest que dice? tu?

Anyone know what was going on at the Courts Friday night, Sept. 24? The FD set up lights on Jersey St and it looked like some sort of soccer tournament, but I never saw anything advertised for it. Spoke with several people walking by on the street and no one knew anything about it.

Also, why does the volume of the speakers need to be so loud? A guy was yelling into the microphone and you could hear it 2 blocks away on Warren and South 5th. Are all Spanish speaking people deaf?

It would have been nice if the town announced something about it and brought more of the community out to watch. If the town did announce it somewhere, I never saw it and would like to know what they did to promote this event.

UNLESS YOU COME FROM PERU YOU WEREN'T INVITED DUDE, YOUR COUNCILMAN WAS THERE THINKING HE OWNED THE PLACE. WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE DONE IS CALLED I.C.E. THEY WOULD HAVE HAD A FIELD DAY, POPULATION WOULD HAVE DROPPED FOR SURE. IT'S AMAZING HOW THIS TOWN HAS TAKEN A TURN FOR THE WORSE. YOU HAVE ABSENT LANDLORDS WHO RENT ONE APT TO AN ENTIRE VILLAGE. OVER CROWDED SCHOOLS WITH ILLEGALS DOES ANYONE CHECK ANYMORE? OR IS IT ALL ABOUT THE STATE FUNDS? DAYCARE CENTERS RIPPING THE STATE OFF. NO PARKING BECAUSE OF THE OVERCROWDING. NO POLICE PRESENCE ANYMORE RARELY DO YOU SEE A COP GO BY UNLESS ITS ON A DONUT RUN. STUPID FIRE DEPT FOR A SIMPLE AMBULANCE CALL SENDS THEIR ENGINE TO SPIKE THEIR SALARIES. WHICH MY QUESTION IS WHY IS THE CHIEF ALLOWED TO RIDE AROUND AND TRANSPORT HIS FAMILY IN AND OUT OF TOWN MAINLY TO SCHOOL FUNCTIONS?? ISN'T IT FOR BUSINESS ONLY??IN FACT I SEE ALOT OF TOWN CARS DRIVEN OUT OF TOWN AND CONDUCTING BUSINESS NOT RELATED TO THEIR DEPTS.

I DONT EXPECT MUCH IMPROVEMENTS WITH THE NEW ADMINSTRATION, JUST DIFFERENT FACES SAME SH^T GAMES.

UNLESS YOU COME FROM PERU YOU WEREN'T INVITED DUDE, YOUR COUNCILMAN WAS THERE THINKING HE OWNED THE PLACE. WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE DONE IS CALLED I.C.E. THEY WOULD HAVE HAD A FIELD DAY, POPULATION WOULD HAVE DROPPED FOR SURE. IT'S AMAZING HOW THIS TOWN HAS TAKEN A TURN FOR THE WORSE. YOU HAVE ABSENT LANDLORDS WHO RENT ONE APT TO AN ENTIRE VILLAGE. OVER CROWDED SCHOOLS WITH ILLEGALS DOES ANYONE CHECK ANYMORE? OR IS IT ALL ABOUT THE STATE FUNDS? DAYCARE CENTERS RIPPING THE STATE OFF. NO PARKING BECAUSE OF THE OVERCROWDING. NO POLICE PRESENCE ANYMORE RARELY DO YOU SEE A COP GO BY UNLESS ITS ON A DONUT RUN. STUPID FIRE DEPT FOR A SIMPLE AMBULANCE CALL SENDS THEIR ENGINE TO SPIKE THEIR SALARIES. WHICH MY QUESTION IS WHY IS THE CHIEF ALLOWED TO RIDE AROUND AND TRANSPORT HIS FAMILY IN AND OUT OF TOWN MAINLY TO SCHOOL FUNCTIONS?? ISN'T IT FOR BUSINESS ONLY??IN FACT I SEE ALOT OF TOWN CARS DRIVEN OUT OF TOWN AND CONDUCTING BUSINESS NOT RELATED TO THEIR DEPTS.

I DONT EXPECT MUCH IMPROVEMENTS WITH THE NEW ADMINSTRATION, JUST DIFFERENT FACES SAME SH^T GAMES.

Wow, you really have a short attention span. An inquiry about what was going on at the courts made you go into a frenzy about everything you find wrong with this town. If you don't like it, then move out.

Please learn to try and stay on topic and not turn every topic on this board into the same discussion.

Also, on the left side of the keyboard is a button that says "caps lock", you may want to turn it off next time.

Back to the topic:

Does anyone know what the event was?

Whatever it was, I'm sure my tax dollar paid for it.

I'm sure that yopur tax dollar did pay for it, but were you invited or informed?

No one seems to know what it was, but everyone seems to be sure that tax dollars paid for it. Got proof?